Dutch Businessman visiting Slammers, FL

Update may2013

Just went back to Ft Lauderdale for business, I am happy that my wife is OK with this and she knew that I have visited Slammers this week.

Last time in august2012 I was fucked bareback by 2 men for the first time in Slammers. This week is was doing things my way...

I visit Slammer 5 times this week every evening. I was surprised how busy it is with men. 4 days ago I went inside Slammers and laid down in a dark corner with some pillows. After 3 minutes 1 guy walked in and pushed his dick bareback inside me. Like I told, in Europe bareback is not often in sauna's. Now after 3 minutes I had a dick bareback in my ass.

After 6 a 7 minutes the guy came in my ass, this was my first cum. I keep laying down with seed in my ass and directly after this guy came another man put his dick in my seeded ass.

At that evening I was fucked and seeded by 7 men! My ass was full of cum.

In my week for business I was fucked by 15-17 guys and the all came in my ass.

Slammers is a great place for me, nice guys and good area. In Netherlands bareback is not standard, in Slammers bareback is standard i think?

I am 39 years now and i'm happy that there is a place where i can be fucked bareback.

Next july i go for business to Miami downtown, Bayside area, is there also a place where i can be fucked bareback?

Patrick