[Hot Pigg] Last Week

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Hot Pigg's original blog post

Top SeedI got really horny to fuck a cute little bottom at the beginning of the week. Oddly enough I found one on manhunt that was willing to do BB. No talk of status so I dreamed in my head that he was neg. Anyway, there wasn't much chatter and then he was heading over. Thought he wasn't going to show b/c his screenname was still listed as logged on. He did and was adorable. Southeast Asian but looked more latin, about 5'6" and toned body with beautiful tanned skin. He had a nice little bubble butt too. I told him I wanted just a pump and dump and he was good for that. Didn't go that way. I fucked him for about ten minutes before his hot ass made me blow my seed. He took it like a champ AND wanted more. "Can you go again?" Hell yeah. So much for the pump and dump. We fucked more and I loaded his ass again. Love the sound of a squishy ass. That made it easy to stay hard. After the second load, I wanted to blow on on his hot face. Took me longer this time but still had cum in me to load his face. I videoed it. He he he. He doesn't know so this one will not be posted. It's my own little stash.

Third Times the Charm

I ended up getting toasted with friends on saturday and ended up at the Rainbow booths again. It was rainy so not as busy as I wanted it to be. I was very all the colors of the rainbow. Took a load from a latin, a black, and a white. I wasn't leaving till I at least got three loads. I kept farting the smell of cum even as I got ready for work the next morning. :)

Till next load...

5308634424048574265-4304641876380264566?l=hotpigg4u.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.