[Tiger Milner] It's now officially TigerMilner.com

TigerMilner

Click here to see Tiger Milner's original blog post...

My blog was officially moved to my own domain today. Woo hoo! This is the first step in the evolution of Tiger Milner into a brand of it's own. Please let me know if you encounter any glitches related to bookmarks of the original TigerMilner.blogspot.com address. It is supposed to be seamless and should transfer automatically, but you know how things can go.

The best thing about this next step is that I do not have to worry about Blogger, xtube or anyone else shutting me down. Xtube already did that and I learned a few lessons out of that loss. Blogger never has, but with ads on the site, they could at any time as they are strictly for personal blogs and not for anything that is commercial. In order to do what I want to do with video and writing, I need to make some income from it and can't have that potential be something that anything less than encouraged. So, now I have my own domain, my own home on the web so to speak.

Finished.jpg

Next I am working with a web developer on adding features to the site that will be very exciting. I will always have a blog as part of the site and that will always be free, but in an effort to monetize this effort I am adding new videos that have never before been seen that will be income generators. I am also becoming an affiliate for some really cool adult products and possibly a web-cam service as well. I had hoped to debut it all at once when we made the move to the domain name, but it just wasn't realistic.

Please email me if you encounter glitches or with suggestions for anything you'd like to see here. It is going to be a lot of fun for me and hopefully for you as well. Thanks to all who have followed me for the past couple of years as this fetish for filming my sexual adventures has become something that an amazing number of you have enjoyed along with me. Fuck yeah!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.