Grindr breeding

breedboy

Felt horny for the last few days. Tried my luck at Grindr. Found a guy, dark, a bit hairy in all the right places, totally a top. Went to his place after works, turned out he was all I imagined.

After a long foreplay with a lot of tongue kissing, he lubed my hole with his spit, no KY needed. Now it's been a whole since I was fucked, even I didn't allow my BF to fuck me since it hurts so, but this time I made an exception, I was too horny. He didn't offer any condoms, I didn't ask. A bit spitting and he shoved his dick inside my ass. It hurt as hell, like being raped, yet I didn't want to stop and he kept pounding me with no mercy. It took only give minutes and I could tell he was about to come. I said to him to cum inside. I was craving for some man juice no matter that my hole was now screaming with pain. And them he came. A lot. I clamped my hole for what is worth for fear of wasting precious man juice.

He stayed inside of me for a while before popping out. I went to the bathroom to check for blood course it hurt so much during the fucking. Turned out there was none. So I just put back my pants, no cleaning needed.

I'm now writing this on a cafe at a mall, with my ass still full of man juice.

Boy, I need to find more. Tonight.