weekend load

breedboy

I was feeling horny the last week. And my boyfriend's not being here didn't help. So i hit Grindr and found one guy, dark skin, cropped hair, tats and all. And totally a top. Went to his place, a little talk about nonsense and before long we were locked in a battle of tongues. How I missed the touch of another man's bare skin. It was electrifying.

I sucked him sloppily. His dick wasn't that long, maybe about 5" but it was fat and pointing downward. He lubed my hole with only his spit, and before long he started to mount me. No rim jobs, nothing, no lubes except his spit. And certainly no condom: he didn't mention it and I saw no point of asking. My hole hurt as hell, but I was so horny I tried to stop him halfheartedly (which luckily he chose to ignore). The scene should play well in some rape fantasy, it was as if he raped me.

Maybe it's the half dry fucking, or maybe I was tight, but it was not long and I could tell he was about to pump out his seed. I begged him to cum inside, and he blasted huge spews of cum, I could tell from the warm feeling in my hole. I asked him to stay a while inside me, I wasn't about to waste his precious cum dripping away. He popped a bit later. I checked my self in the bathroom, fearing the worse, maybe blood (since it hurt as hell during the fucking). But I saw none. Problem averted and I simply put back my pants. No cleaning needed.

I can still feel his cum squishes inside my hole. It's so addictive. I want to check whether 'cum make the best lube' is 100% true. That means another cock, maybe even a few of them, with each one ends up giving me more lube.

What's so twisted about this particular fuck: I never even let my boyfriend fuck me. Ever. Now I've given my hole to another man. Raw.

I'm a total slut.