Passed out and used

About four years ago I went out drinking with a good friend of mine - ex-cop, 55, fit, hairy/daddy type, got two kids from a prior marriage. We were really boozing hard, or at least I was. We scoped out guys all night at the club talking shit about who we'd hook up with and swapping real stories too. We ended up back at my place on Craigslist and gay.com seeing who I could pick up. While we goofed off doing that, I kept drinking - hard. I don't really remember much except making out with my friend and then waking up the next day in bed with a pounding headache butt naked. I got up and shuffled around the house a bit. My buddy texted and said he was coming over with food. I showered quick and got dressed right as he arrived. We ate and when we were done he asked, how's your ass feel? I laughed but then realized that it did seem kinda sore and I couldn't really think of a reason why. I said it was fine. And he said, that's good, I was worried. I really fucked you hard last night. I gave you three loads before I left this morning. I was floored but then it all came back to me - talking about how horny I was and not finding any guys, feeling his meat pressed in my shoulder as he looked at the replies to my posts, sucking his monster cock, then mixed images of feeling a hairy man on top of me, kissing me, inside my ass, fucking me hard. I didn't know what to think or do. He just laughed and told me to finish eating so he could mount my hole...

• Like 1