[SFVersCumBoy] Hung stud coats my face - twice

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

readmetxt.jpg

I had a haircut in the Castro today, and when I finished a buddy that lives nearby wanted me to stop by for a quick blowjob.

He and I have played many times, but today I also had my video camera with me....

After I got into his apartment, I was on my knees and his cock was out instantly.

Having friends that are hung and full of cum is good, but having them want to feed you many loads is even better.

This guy's cock is a mouth full...thick, long and a plum sized head.

As we were starting I told him that we could do a video and his eyes just lit up, and he said yes.

We set up the camera and I went back to work.

In the past we have done it on his office rooftop, in a stairwell and in his apartment - each time I was treated to massive amounts of cum and today he told me it had been a few days since he last shot.

Using my tongue on his mushroom head and upper shaft, I worked his cock up and down and all around.

I worked on his shaft with my fist in between bouts of trying to fit every inch into my mouth.

He is another that does not mind the occasional choking, which makes it hot for me to grip his balls and then push more of his rock hard cock into my throat until my eyes are watering and I cannot breathe...and then hold it there - HOT.

Working his head, shaft and base with my tongue and throat, I could taste his precum as it would flow onto my tongue.

Every once in awhile I would pull his cock out and use my fist to milk more precum from him.

Deep throat, stroke the shaft, work on the head with lips and tongue and then repeat it over and over...and over until his balls are churning his baby batter.

I was doing my best to take it all, and a couple of times he would be buried to the bone and then reach out to push my head even further down on his cock...and you know that I was eager to get it!

After nearly 10 minutes of eye watering, deep throat choke and pre cum drowning he was at the edge and ready to unload.

I stroked his cock and was instantly sprayed with juice - but that was not all....

After some very hot juice coating, he grabbed his cock and began to stroke. And I could see it in his eyes that he was not even close to being done.

With a few more strokes he then began to unleash the full load. And FUCK was it massive!

Cum just kept spurting and flying.

When the last of his load had landed on my face I was a cum pig in facial heaven.

As you all know, I could be drenched in cum all day and every day - and it was amazing to feel, smell and taste so much from one hot thick cock, and of course we both said that it should happen again ....and again.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.