"safe only"

fskn

Wrapping up a fairly long chat on Grindr this morning...

Him: "Are you clean and neg?"

Me: "I'm neg. You?"

Him: "Yeah. I play safe only."

Me: "OK. I have condoms and lube."

Him: "What's your address?"

He comes over. He's in his mid-20s. We connect. The boy really knows how to kiss, and he goes wild whenever I lick or bite his ears. I've rimmed and fingered him to get his hole wet. I've had him deep-throat me, not because he gives great head but because I want him to get my dick wet. I'm on top of him, dick only an inch away from his hole, and I'm hoping he'll reach down and guide me in because "safe only" at the end of a chat is usually code for "I really want you to fuck me without a condom." No such luck, this time.

I set the bottle of lube, and a condom, on the bed, to put his mind at ease. Still no action on his part.

Now, I could have initiated a game of "just the tip", but I am an honest guy, so I put on a condom and started fucking. I noticed, each time that I pulled out, that the condom was bunching up around the head of my dick. I pulled it back down the shaft the first few times, but eventually, I said, "fuck it" and just left it bunched up around the head before pushing back into the boy's hole. I felt the condom pop unexpectedly.

My dick felt good. Really good. Skin-on-skin good, the way this fuck should have been from the beginning. Since the broken condom really was an accident, I didn't feel the need to say anything, or stop.

Being honest, I did pull out just as I was cumming, and go through the motions of removing an intact condom, as I blasted sperm all over the boy's hole. I hid the broken condom in a tissue. No questions were asked.

post-7584-140864345571_thumb.jpg