I Want

I want to go to a bareback party where there will be plenty of men. I want to stick my stiff cock up every available ass till I find the one that is nicely lubed with another man’s cum, but still tight enough to get me off, and I want to breed that ass and plant my load on top. I want to fuck my balls dry fucking and breeding every man I can, until my cock is limp and my balls hurt.

Then I want to get on the fuck horse and suck cock good and sloppy wet so it can slide right into my open and lubed hole. I want every stiff cock I can get to fuck my face and ass, and I want to take loads in my ass till the balls of every available man are empty. I want to stand up and be weak from all the pounding and have cum running down my legs because my ass has been fucked wide open.

I want to put a plug in my hole to keep the cum there as long as I can. When I get home I want to see a cum stain on my jeans from the cum leaking from my cock as I drove home. I want to pull the plug out of my ass and lick it clean. I want to put the sheets and the mattress pad in the washer the next morning because of the cum stains from my leaking ass. I want to sit on the pot and shit turds coated in cum that slide out easy. I want to find cum in my shorts the next day, still dripping out of my ass.

I want to make plans for the next bareback party as soon as I can.

Jerry Prince

Guest pozpig46

I would definitely attend that party and take your dick for a ride in my ass and have you plant your dirty seed in there.