[My Load Deep In You] Twinks Like My Load

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see My Load Deep In You's original blog post click here

There's a really young (23)Latino guy that's been hitting me up on Manhunt for the past month or so. He's not really my type on account of the fact that he's so young and not really in the best shape. But, last night I was horny since I hadn't shot since Monday, and was cruising on line. He emailed me saying, "When are you going to feed my your load?" That was pretty much all it took to get me interested. As it turns out, he's within walking distance of my place, which compensates for him being so young. I got to his place, he got on his knees and got right to work. He's a natural at what he does. He really enjoyed being face fucked, and was able to deep throat quite well. I kept asking if he wanted my load, if he were a cum hound, if he liked swallowing semen, and each time, he gave the right answer! After about ten minutes of this, I unleashed my swimmers down his throat and damned if he didn't swallow every drop. The great thing about this whole scene was that it was all about me. He was fully clothed the whole time, and didn't touch his crotch even once. I think I might have found a new regular cocksucker.2856469041485238199-1350233380535021405?l=myloaddeepinyou.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.