[FelchingPisser] Hole Play with Bryce and Ryan

Click here to see Felching Pisser's original blog post...

Northern Indiana—March, 2013

My pissboy, Bryce, managed to be free at the end of the month. It’s a once in blue moon event with his over protective boyfriend usually on the scene. I wasn’t about to let this chance slip by. I wrote fellow blogger, Ryan, who lives fairly close to Bryce, and asked him to join us. He wrote up the scene, illustrated with a lot of photos. You can find those pictures here.

Bryce has bought a sling since I was last there, so I only take my rimseat. I come through the French doors to his well-appointed bedroom. He’s in the sling, his ass exposed, waiting for me. I drop my bags on his bed. I kneel and taste his ass before I get undressed. He pushes his asshole out to greet me. I am deep inside him in an instant. My cock stirs. I force myself to stop, and get the rimseat set up and get undressed.

Ryan arrives while I am stripping down to my jock and boots. He comes in an goes straight to Bryce’s hole and begins to rim him. I watch and knead the pouch of my jock. I am ready to fuck. Ryan moves away to get undressed. I dip and lick again for a moment, but then rise and enter him. Roughly. For the next few hours I own this hole. A hit of poppers make Bryce buck and push onto me, making me go deeper and deeper into his trained ass.

Ryan jerks and tries to feed his cock to Bryce, but the angle is hard, without making Bryce a contortionist. I slow my anal onslaught and let Ryan have a turn. He bends to taste the precum I’ve left in Bryce’s ass. I can’t help but taste Ryan’s ass as he does it. When he finally decides to insert, I go around and make Bryce clean my cock of any stray ass juice left on my dick. And suddenly it’s there—I need to piss. A lot. Bryce swallows and swallows. He lets only a little spill out of his mouth.

Then it’s my turn back up his ass. Ryan slides under the sling, pointing his camera up at my cock entering Bruce. I put on a show for the camera. Pulling out farther than I might—until just the head of my cock is left in him. Then it’s Ryan’s turn again to fuck. And I get on the floor for more pictures.

Bryce has thoughtfully laid out his toys. I grab a long black dildo. I add grease. When Ryan pulls out, I hunt for his precum with my tongue in Bryce’s used hole. I start inserting the dildo. It slides in so easily, I decide to add my cock. I push against his plugged hole. Bryce takes a hit and his ass flowers open to let me in. I fuck. It’s a tight fit. And a great fuck. I go for it, making sure Ryan can get a good picture of it.

017.JPG

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.