Matt Gets Used by a Straight Couple

Dx21685

After college, Matt and I finally had our first apartment. Throughout our time there, we befriended and bi guy named Jamie. He's 6'1", 145 pounds, blond hair, blue eyes, 8" cut. The three of us had our fun many times until Jamie met his girlfriend, Kael. She was a cute little thing, about 5'3", 110 lbs, shoulder length brown hair, and green eyes. I had told Jamie of my fantasy to see a straight couple "rape" Matt. Now, Matt is a sexy twink, 130lbs, 5'8", brown hair and eyes, 7" cut. Unbeknownst to me, Jamie and Kael had discussed my fantasy. Kael found Matt to be very cute so she wasn't too hard to convince.

One night, the four of us were at our apartment having some drinks, when Jamie said he needed to speak privately with me, so the two of us went into the bedroom, and he closed the door, at which time Jamie said, "By the time we go out there, Kael and Matt are gonna be going at it." I scoffed, not believing him, but Jamie said to sit with him for five minutes. So we sat and talked and after five minutes had passed, we walked out into the living room. To my surprise, I found Matt shirtless and Kael, shirtless and bra-less, with Matt sucking on her tits. Jamie smiled at me and told me to sit down. I sat on the opposite couch as Jamie went over to them and joined matt in sucking on Kael's nipples. After a minute or so, Kael extracted herself from the two guys, only to have Matt and Jamie begin making out. Not to be left out, Kael undid Matt's pants, and extracted Matt's cock, which, to my surprise, was rock hard. As Kael took Matt's cock into her mouth, Jamie stripped-off his clothing, revealing his rock hard 8" cock. He grabbed Matt's head, forcing his cock down Matt's throat. Kael stood up and took off her pants and panties. Now all three were naked. Kael straddled Matt again and began to rub her pussy on Matt's cockhead. It crossed my mind that Matt had never so much as kissed a girl before the night began.

Matt was moaning with every teasing motion of her pussy. This gay twink was dying to plunge his cock into her smooth tight pussy. Kael commented how she wasn't wet enough yet. She stood up, Jamie pulled his cock out of Matt's mouth and pulled Matt onto his back. Kael then straddled Matt's face. Although Matt protested, Kael lowered herself down over Matt's mouth, rubbing her pussy lips on Matt's lips. Eventually Matt began to tongue her pussy as Jamie fingered her. Kael was moaning as Matt's tongue entered her pussy and he could taste her. Kael was basically thrusting onto Matt's tongue. Finally, after getting wet enough, Kael moved from Matt's face and grabbed Matt's cock and sat on it. His bare cock slid into her wet pussy as Jamie began to fuck Matt's mouth again. Kael was going right for it. Riding Matt's cock hard and fast. Kael told Matt, "Give me your cum, you queer. You know my pussy feels good. Cum in it!" Matt had began to thrust into Kael, clearly enjoying himself.

As Matt began to get into it, Jamie lifted Matt's legs up and began to eat his hole. Matt began to thrust harder and deeper. He grabbed Kael's hips and took control of the thrusts. Matt was getting close. Jamie, removing his tongue from Matt's hole, told Matt to cum in his girlfriend. Matt didn't wait much longer. He thrust into Kael and with a telltale moan and shot his load deep inside of her pussy. Kael lifted off of Matt and once again, straddled his face, lowering her pussy onto his lips and told him to taste his cum. As Kael did this, Jamie slid his bare cock into Matt's hot ass, pounding him, clearly extremely turned on by seeing Matt cum in his girlfriend. Kael fingered herself as Matt aggressively ate her out. Kael was moaning and told Matt she was about to cum. Matt felt Kael's cum coat his mouth and face as Jamie thrust deeper inside of him. Kael pulled away and Jamie and Matt began to make out. Jamie was moaning into Matt's mouth when he broke their kiss and said, "Here it comes!" as he came inside of my boyfriend. As Jamie pulled out, Matt was left with cum in his ass and his own cum mixed with Kael's on his face.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...