MMF? Threeway with str8/bi couples?

Deaner

Anybody ever hook up with a guy AND a girl for a threeway?

For some reason, this has been on my mind lately and I'm wondering if anybody has any experiences to share.

I'm completely gay and never been with a real girl before, but have been with FTM transmen and really enjoyed eating them out. Wondering what it would be like to get fucked while eating pussy, DP'ing a chick from both sides, sucking a guy while being pegged with a strap-on, licking another dudes's balls or hole while he pounds his girl, eating out a gal while she'd getting pounded from behind, cleaning up another guy's load from his wife/gf's vag... the possibilities are endless.

Obviously my visual stimulation would be from the other guy, but chicks have some fun parts too. Plus the idea of joining a genuine str8/bi guy is kinda hot too...

Thoughts or experiences? Anyone?

Was being fucked raw doggie by a guy in his 50s when this naked woman entered the room. Turned out she was the wife and her turning up was planned though they didn't tell me. After watching us for a while going at it like dogs she started groping my cock balls and nipples. Was rock hard by the time the guy had emptied his balls into my cunt. The wife scooped some of the cum out of my hole and wanked my hard cock with her wet hand, was pushed onto my back and she mounted me, riding my cock which got me and her moaning. I came up her in about 5 mins