[Bare Sqwhirl] Top Grindr

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bare Sqwhirl's original blog post...

IMG_0116sm.jpg

I've been checking out the App Grindr lately and never thought much of it since they are pretty restrictive in what you can put on there. The first time I used it I had that I was looking for BB action and that was quickly deleted. Which I found annoying because there was nothing really that offensive about. It wasn't like I said I was looking to to be knotted by a dog or something. Before you ask bestiality is not my thing. Since then I chatted with a few guys and made a contact or two but nothing concrete.

I found one guy that was up front about being poz, but will only fuck me safe, how lame. But he will let me fuck him bare, maybe but I'm not holding my breath.

Yesterday I had taken the morning off from work I was just chilling at home and figured I'd check out grindr to see if anything interesting was out there. I was just figuring on a few random chats and to just look to see who is around. I didn't have high hopes that I'd find any action and then I get a message.

The chat starts off with the basics, How each other is doing and what is up for the day. He had just got home from work and I was killing time before I had to go in. Next came the basics what each other was into, no surprises there. We both were vers bottoms and horny. He was pretty cute and exchanged a few photos. His photos were good nice size cock and a cute bubble butt. He asked if I wanted to stop by on my way to work. I said sure, figuring what the hell it better than sitting at home and hell if anything I'd get to sucked off.

I head over to his place wasn't that far out of my way. He met me at the door wearing just some gym shorts and Under Armour t-shirt on. He stood about 25 5'6" maybe 120lb hot little body. We headed straight back to the bedroom and jumped on the bed. I took my pants, shirt and shoes off and joined him. Or hand made it to our packages sizing up the competition. I leaned over and we met in the middle started a make out session. He already had me going I love a guy in Lycra especially Under Armour. We both got hot and heavy at this point and our hands were roaming over each others bodies. He striped me of my boxer brief and I yanked his shorts off. This where I was surprised by a nice size cock a bit bigger than I expected considering his frame.

He was also surprised by my size as well. He slurped it down like an expert sword swallower and unlike myself didn't have a gag reflex. Damn it felt good this kid obviously was a well versed in his craft.

220040712.jpg

We shifted our positions on the bed so I could get an angle on his cock and he could continue to work on mine. I end up pulling him back a bit because he was just doing to good of a job and I wasn't ready to cum yet. In doing this I got a nice view of his tight hole, it was perfect. It hard to explain but didn't look like it had been abused much he must top more than bottom. I went to town on it nibbling on his ass lips and sliding my tongue in and out. I mean it was one of the nice holes I've seen in a long time and must have ate the boy out for 20 minutes. As I continued to alternate between my finger and tongue, which set him over the edge he was ready for my cock.

He took off his shirt which weren't hiding anything. he had a nice tight tummy. I kept my position laying on my back as he lubed up his hole and my cock. Next hovering over my cock he eased him shelf down and allowing the tip to work it's way up and in. It was a bit to much for him at first so I guess he hasn't bottomed in a while. But like a champ he climbed back on his mount and let slide back in. He worked his way down finally bottoming out. He sat there for a moment and got used to it before starting riding it bare. There had been no discussion ever about condoms or statuses.

He rode my cock for awhile and then asked to change positions. I sat up and grabbed him and rolled over making sure my cock didn't slip out. Once we readjusted I had one leg on my shoulder and started to work it in and out. That's where he demand that I fuck him hard. I warned him if I did I was sure to cum because was starting to get close. His response to that was just make sure you cum inside. Nice, my kind of guy so back to work. I didn't last long and I was blasting away in him. That was enough to send him over the edge and shot his load bouncing off my chest on to his.

I eased out and made out smearing his cum between our tired bodies. We cleaned up said our good byes and that was that. I hope I can meet up with him again. I'd love another chance at his hole and maybe get his load in me. Maybe then well discuss statuses. Though I don't think that mine has changed since October, but I have had a few toxic loads in me since then.4615634577739098708-8590535618917560496?l=baresqwhirl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.