UnSatisfied

bbBetapup

So basically here's my issue. I've been a power bottom for 12 years now and I'm always hungry.

However, the downside is, I've never been satisfied, through toys or people. Sex for me doesn't really feel like anything, it's not painful but it's not pleasurable either, it just kinda happens and then that's it.

I don't get hard, when my prostate is rubbed all I feel is like I have to piss, it's weird. I know it's supposed to feel good but I don't feel anything at all. When I get rimmed all I'm feeling is pressure from the tongue but that's it.

I know my place, and I enjoy taking dick and feeling my top shoot in me, but I don't actually "feel" pleasure from it other than knowing I made the top happy, the physical part is nothing at all

So what the fuck is wrong with me?

• Administrators

I think it's sorta hot that you derive no pleasure from sex. Though I can see where that can get boring and you might become a bad lay as a result. Still, being a cumdump just because it's your duty has a certain appeal to it.

has this always been the case? have you ever felt sexual pleasure?

you might wanna get checked out by a urologist and find out if the problem is physical.

do you ever top? might be worth trying.

are you just hooking up with random one-time guys? have you tried receiving more foreplay?

since you get no physical or emotional pleasure from it, have you considered abstaining for a while?

There are a few tops that can please me. Otherwise, I am just like you. I enjoy getting fucked and cum in my ass, but tops really need to go to school to learn how to please a bottom. Last night this guy came over, nice 9 inch thick dick. He just did not know how to use it. He liked his nipples played with, so I did!! I noticed he liked kissing, so we did. I know he likes what I do to him, as he is a repeat several times over, but once the dude leaves, I am back on-line because I have not been satisfied. So I suggest you see your hot fuckers more and the one timers less. That seems to work for me and I feel more pleasure.