[Bare Sqwhirl] Too short

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bare Sqwhirl's original blog post...

Have you ever had a guy that you had been wanting to hook up with only to be let down? Well I had one of those just the Thursday night. I had been chatting back and forth with this guy on Manhunt and he has a monster of a cock. uncut and thick as a can. We had tried to hook up before a few times but our schedule would never mesh. Finally they had I headed over to his place around 8 PM. We made our way into the house he got me a coke and we made some small talk before starting to make out. Hes a great kisser but his pictures obviously were not recent, but he was still worth the trip. after making out on the couch for a bit and find ourselves down to only our pants we headed to the bedroom.

Once there we lost our final piece of clothing and continued to make out. He then made his way down to my cock and started to priming my pole and my hole. After about 20 minutes of him switching between the two it was he was ready to breed me. At least that is what I was hoping, I wanted his poz load in me and I told him as such. With only spit as lube he rammed it in and I do mean rammed. It made me winch since I have a nice and tight I had him pull out and to give me a few seconds to recover. Once I had I let him know he could go back in this time I guide it back in.

For the short period that he was in it felt awesome, and was just getting into it when he cums. It couldn't have been even 5 minutes and I'm being serious here. I had barely stroked my cock and the fucker came. To top it all off he pulled out right way loosing half of his load on the sheets and my balls. I was like that's it? Here I was planning for multiple round as he had talked that up that he is usually good for two or more loads. Yeah whatever.

We made out some more, I sucked on his cock to try and repriming it but that wasn't worth my effort he never got hard again. So I pulled my pant back on as we went back to the living room. After apologize over and over I said I need to go and left with maybe a teaspoon of his cum in me and I was being generous.4615634577739098708-8537458646557568552?l=baresqwhirl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.