[Bare Sqwhirl] AIDS Cock

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bare Sqwhirl's original blog post...

11%20(2).jpg

I get this email from a guy on Friday on the site bug club. He's visiting from Austria and was going to Emory for a conference we'll call him Gunther. The first message I deleted but here are the rest of our exchanges.

Me: I'm free on Monday and Tuesday during the day then work the rest of the week so I won't be free at all then. Are you poz man? My email is

Gunther: Yes I'm POZ, and you? Up until what time are you free during the day on Monday and Tuesday? I'll be staying at the Emory conference centre. Is that near you? Do you have a phone number where I can reach you? I hope we can hook up.

Me: I'll be free 1100-1700 Mon, Tue and Fri I wish I was free in the evening but I live with my bf. Do you have any pictures to send mine are included. My # xxx.xxx.xxxx If I don't answer leave a message with a local # if you can, but if you don't leave a message I won't be calling back. Sorry just my rule, Like I said I have a bf so it could take an hour or so before I get back to you.

Gunter: Thanks for the pics and your number. Your available times aren't that great for me, but I understand your constraints. I'll try to ring you today before 5. Here are a couple of pics of me. I hope we meet up.

Gunther called around noon yesterday saying he had arrived and that he would call me once he got to his hotel. He called back at about 3:30 we talked for a few minutes I told him my hole was ready now.

I got to the hotel pretty quick traffic wasn't all that bad. He looked older than the photos that he had sent but still good looking. Overall he wasn't really my type, for an older daddy type I prefer the muscular leather type. Gunther was probably 5'8" 140lbs in good shape.

It did not take long to go from introductions to striping.

Gunther: You know I'm POZ right?

Me: considering where you found me does it matter?

Once the small talk was over and he was down to his briefs I started sucking on his cock. He had a leather cock-ring on, I love cock-rings they really bring out the veins in a cock. I usually wear one if I'm going to top.

Gunther had a nice size cock 6" and pretty thick as I went to work on his cock I noticed he had a lot precumming and I only just started.

I worked his cock for about 10 mins then he pulled me up and made out a bit. Next he went down on me working my cock, He knew what he was doing and gave pretty good head. After about 5 minutes I told him to stop because I had been edging all morning so I was pretty horned up. I was instructed to get on the bed on all fours. He went to town rimming and nibbling on my hole. He darted his tongue in and out getting nice and lubed up. Then I felt one finger, two fingers and finally three fingers. He slid his fingers in and the would twist and then repeated. This when I reached for the bottle of popper and took a hit.

I was in heaven he was doing a good job at roughing up my hole and preparing it for the load I was about to receive. He stopped for a moment and asked if he wanted him to get a toothbrush? I declined I don't mind my hole being roughed up but I don't think I want my hole bleeding that badly. He understood and worked my hole a bit more then I felt the head of his cock.

The pressure increased then it popped in and he went to work. I stayed on all fours for a bit then switched to missionary. I prefer that when getting fucked like to the face of the guy when he cums in me. Once we had switched and his cock was back in me he start in with nasty talk and making out.

Gunther: You taste your hole? It tastes sweet doesn't it?

Me: Yeah it tastes good. Fuck me hard man.

Gunther: Yeah you want my Aids in you dontcha?

Me: Fuck yeah, Give me your toxic seed. Damn it feels good.

Gunther: Don't worry boy you are going to get it.

Me: I want you DNA in me, OOh Shit fuck me.

Gunther: Fuck, you ready for the seed, because I'm going to shoot it in you deep?

Me: Knock me up! Fuck it into me, Shoot damn it.

Gunther: FUCKKK You have it boy.

Once unload he asked if I had cum I pointed to my chest where a nice big load was laying. He then scooped it up with his tongue and fed it to me me. It was so hot.

Heres the email I got this morning

Hi Rob Robbbie or wahtever works. I loved fucking my cum into you today. Hope you liked receiving. You're a really hot guy and I want you t enjoy the best of chasing. Call me if yo u want anothter load befiore I leave. You're extremely good looking and hot. You'll get what ou want and hopefullly some of my bug.

4615634577739098708-3504938323287825053?l=baresqwhirl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.