Surprise

I usually only fuck guys so when a fuck buddy called and asked if he could bring a friend I said sure.

when they showed up I was surprised that the friend was a woman. I friend of his wife. He got naked and I started to suck him. Then she got naked and got next to him. She asked if I would eat her pussy. I started to then my fuck buddy climbed on me and started to fuck me. He was fucking me bareback of course. After a while he groaned on shot his load deep in my ass.

this seemed to really turn on the girl as she climaxed. They she asked if I would fuck her. I said okay and she said she wanted it raw. When I got close she said to cum in her pussy. So I shot my load in her with his dripping out my ass.

Get time

• 2 months later...

I can reply with another event that occurred this Saturday. I guy invited me to a swinger party. I said I was only into dudes but he said I would have a good time.

i went with him and his Girl friend . We got there about 9 pm. Private big house very nice. There were 15 or so couples and a couple of single woman. I was the only single guy. You stripped naked and put your clothes in a marked drawstring bag.

i wandered around and in went into one room where there two hot couples fucking. I was watching when a felt a hand rub my ass. I turned around and it was a real hot looking couple who were early twenties. The guy said he wanted to try bi sex. We found a spot in the room and I began to suck his dick. While I was sucking his dick he was kissing the girl. After a while he stopped and moved behind me. Sine it was in front of me I began to eat her pussy.

all of a sudden I feel his dick around my hole. He went in deep and hard and started to fuck me. In a few minutes he groaned and shot his load in my ass.

his girl said it was her turn he said please fuck her so I did.

while I was fucking her I felt another dick at my ass. This guy went right in and started fucking me while I was still in the girl. He let out a moan and then came inside me.

I could not hold on and came deep in her pussy. As I was cuming she whispered she was not on birth control.

We had more encounters but by the end of the night actually early am I had five loads in my ass and blew my load in three pussies.

That reminds me of one experience I had 24 years ago when I was 19. At that time I used to sell my ass for money while I had a girl who was not really my gf but my flatmate, and we fucked every couple of days.

One day I had really many customers due to some holiday. The first two guys fucked me very aggressive with condom which made my ass already sore. The next guys wanted it raw. The had to pay extra for that plus another extra for cumming inside, but many men were eager to pay. At the end I had bottomed for seven guys and five of them had unloaded in my guts.

In the evening my girl came to my room where I was watching tv - exhausted. She started to suck me and got me hard in a second. I hadn't cummed all day long despite of all the fucking.

I fucked her throat and then her wet pussy. Usually I pulled out before cumming cuz she didn't take anything to prevent pregnancy. But this time when I was fucking her rough and fast she suddenly put two fingers into my totally sloppy and cum drenched hole and made me cum immediately.

Our son is 23 today.

• Piggy 1

If it was true why would a girl take random loads of cum in her pussy?

for the same reason guys take random loads in their asses--- the thrill, it feels good, too lazy, the heat of the moment, etc