[Bare Sqwhirl] Seaman

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bare Sqwhirl's original blog post...

vladimir%208.jpg

From the point of the last post I went through a bit of identity crisis trying to find my place in life. I was also having second thoughts about the whole gay lifestyle. So for the next year or so I kept a bit of a low profile. I didn't date or look for hook ups that much I did make a few trips to local rest areas looking for cock but they seemed to have dried up. Maybe there had been more police sting operations, but either way I didn't have much luck. My job was getting tiresome and my company had just filed for chapter 11. I was in this rut and need a change.

One day in August I drove over to Quincy and walked into the US Navy's recruiting office and signed my name to the bottom line on a hundred or so pieces of paper. I was then driven to Boston for a physical and aptitude test. After everything was said and done I was scheduled to leave for bootcamp in December at Great Lakes, then I would be off to Groton Ct. for Sub school and my other training.

I broke the news to my family and friends needless to say everyone was shocked. They could not believe that I did this. I explained that I needed a change and was in my best interest. I was ready for the change now matter what it brought.4615634577739098708-8561468115229485339?l=baresqwhirl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.