[Tiger Milner] Position of the Month: Batman and Robin

TigerMilner

Click here to see Tiger Milner's original blog post...

Batman+and+Robin+copy.jpg

As a young boy, during my pre-teen years, and after my crush on the forbidden Ken doll, and after I had a firm fetish in my mind about GI Joe, I felt an oddly uncomfortable fascination with Batman and Robin. I especially identified with Robin. Batman was my hero. He was smart, rich, and had that awesome mask and cape. And he treated Robin with respect and allowed him to fawn all over him without it being unseemly. God I wanted to be Robin. Today I found this on Facebook. The masks are hot, but this position for fucking is one of my all time favorites. Any man who can pick me up while his cock is embedded in me, is a man I can give it all to. I have been fucked like this several times, but by no means often enough.

I was lucky that my first partner, who I met at the age of 21 when he was 29, was a former hockey player with thighs like tree trunks, broad shoulders and strong arms. He had stayed in shape after college as an obsessive runner and tennis player. People said he looked alot like the pro tennis champion Jimmy Conner. I guess he did, but he was much more handsome than that to me. He also had an 8" cock with a big flared head that was practically blunt at the end, meaning very little taper to ease it's entry. Of Danish decent, he had the body and dick of a true viking in a business suit. He was 5'11" and weighed 185 while I was 5'9" and barely weighed 130 lbs. at the time. A little blonde twink. Just what he wanted. He practically raped me til I learned to accept, then to love getting fucked by him. The word "NO" was simply short for nothing. It meant nothing to him. In those early years, I often had a hard time letting go and opening up for his assault, and this position was one of the one's that got me to give in to the fuck. Arms locked around his neck, impaled on his cock, with his massive thighs thrusting his dick and me upward, gravity took over. I learned to love getting fucked by doing it in this way. Emotionally I got off on holding myself up by locking my arms around his thick neck and the fact that I had no say in the choice of going up and down on the dick. I was a rag doll. His fuck toy. My inner whore was released by Newton's Law, what goes up, must come down.

In his memory, and his honor, I had to post this and call it this month's Position of the Month. Thanks Paul. I think of you everytime a man picks me up with his dick inside me. You trained me well. And thanks Robin, you set a good example.

More...

Thanks Cumbro, glad you got it. I guess it was sweet and hot, but it was also hot and sweet. I stil feel love for any man I;ve ever loved. I refuse to believe that love just goes away. I love him and I miss him.

Sweet story and a hot tribute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.