Training and selling slaves?

whiteslutbttm

Glad I ended up staying in - miserable day yesterday. The book I was remembering was Entertainment for a Master. I've only glossed my way through it as I'm reading something else at present, and that's definitely the book I was thinking of. Good luck getting rid of that fucking virus...

Heh go figure that name..that one my former Sir always talked about that one. I think it was his favorite. Ah, yeah a pride in Atlanta a few years back where leather had a presence, for once, it was rainy and muddy most of the time and it was a pain..but worth it. I'll definitely read it then. The books are relatively short anyways and I've probably gone through all my erotic fiction sites (and stories on here) over and over. Need new material :D. Yeah, well at least I can still use the internet, programs, and download stuff. But ultimately I'll get rid of it. Thank you Sir.

• 7 months later...
  • 9 years later...
On 6/12/2013 at 5:05 AM, babyeddie71 said:

I do know of a master who likes to take young gay guy's and train them.18-25 and he starts them out in full training

I went through it with him as a play partner. I was trained when to pee were to pee the works. I wasn't aloud to touch anything and I Didn't care for it.

He is the Master that took my virgin hole. He was NOT poz at the time

he also kept me in a cage and in diapers when ever he wasn't training me.

Not what I wanted.

I do know he has trained many others and they all end up with a bar code tattoo when he is done training them

My ex-Master/BF whored me out numous times before, though he didn't  give me much of trainings, just asked me make all the men I served satisfied. 

I do want to find an experienced Master who provides me full trainings, and leave a barcode on my body as the certification of a qualified sub/slave. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...