Over the hill?

pullmanslut

Was having a chat with one of my top fuck buds, and I asked him to rate my ass. He gave me a 8 on a scale of 1-10. Said I would have scored high if it wasn't for my age (40).

I'm just now getting started in being a real pig taking cock, and was wondering will I be looked at as to old to fuck?

I sure wish I would have started younger, hope I can get more cock as I age. I stay in shape and am really eager. Do guys still like to use older bottoms out there?

Guest JizzDumpWI

I agree with handpuppet. In the scope of "guys who fuck with guys"; there have always been a subset that are agist. These fall in camps of young for young only; old for young only. And indeed there are portions of our group who are old for old only; young for old only I am not sure exactly why any of this exists; but does seem to be a distinctively USA thing. I don't see any of this in my alternate home of Costa Rica.

Bottom line pullmanslut; there will always be guys happy to breed your willing slutty hole. Just know that there will be some who will take a pass on you and you really can't do anything about that. Consider it their loss...

I am 40 and I see guy's well into their 60's on Nastykinkpigs hooking up with other pigs and they are still looking good and have that knowledge that comes with years of experience that makes them some of the best tops o get bred by!

Sometimes younger guys forget who has paved the way for them to have it so easy now...

im older and I just hooked up with another man on barebackrt, we are getting together sunday, I love getting fucked bareback and sucking all the way to completion in my mouth, then swallow, the guys that ive met in the last weeks have said my ass feels great, and they all shot a big load of warm sperm in me bareback, so I think you will still have plenty of guys to fuck you, I will let you know how good the sex is sunday, I plan on having several big loads of sperm pumped into me bareback, its going to be great.

being discounted because of your years is a regrettable fact of gay life.

guys who do so don't know what they're missing.

i'm 47. i don't nornally seek out the company of much younger men, but i don't automatically turn them down anymore. i'd say that for every guy who refuses me because of my age, two pursue me.

and let me add that one of the hottest fuck sessions i've ever had was last fall with an 85yo man who had been sexually active since FDR was in office.

Guest JizzDumpWI
being discounted because of your years is a regrettable fact of gay life.

guys who do so don't know what they're missing.

i'm 47. i don't nornally seek out the company of much younger men, but i don't automatically turn them down anymore. i'd say that for every guy who refuses me because of my age, two pursue me.

and let me add that one of the hottest fuck sessions i've ever had was last fall with an 85yo man who had been sexually active since FDR was in office.

Ah you must know my friend Gordie... :)

I'm 44 (just about 45) and have spent most if my adult life in a monogamous relationship. When we decided to open up our relationship over a year ago with me 60 lbs overweight (since lost) and feeling like I was sliding toward the grave - I was astonished to discover how appealing I was to so many men if all ages, shape, and sizes. After months of breeding dozens upon dozens of tight holes I have discovered that many if the old adages are in fact true. It has much less to do with what you got but what exactly you do with it. Attitude is the largest component of sexy and no matter what age you are or what you look like, someone will fall over themselves to fuck you and others won't be able to get away fast enough. Fucking without regret is what it's all about

I may be one of the older posters on this site. Gentleman, please know that I still have a great sex life. Yes, recovery between loads is a bit slower (OK, a lot slower) these days. But, daddy can still breed. Still shoot massive loads. Lots of hot, young lads like daddy dick/cum. Sexy is all a matter of attitude. So find some "little blue pills" and a willing hole. Have fun. I do and it's great!

40 is an ackward age. No longer considered in your prime but maybe no daddy appeal yet.

Actually, it starts at 39 because people you're lying about your age. I remeber when I turned 39. It was like someone turned off a faucet.

But new opportunities are ahead. There are boy that need guidance and older guys who want appreciation.

gay middle age = too old to get a daddy, too young to be one.

i have a longterm fuckbuddy. and by that i mean we've been getting tgether off and on for over 30 years. he tells me that not only is my ass just as tight and hungry as it was way back then, but now i know how to do more with it.

and ditto for his.

I am 27 and I love older men! I think they are hot! They fuck so much better than us 20 year olds.

I think it all comes down to attitude and being a good fuck....I'm in my mid 40 and fuck 20 something olds to 50 something olds.... Have had lousy young fucks and have had lousy old fucks...ideal age for me is thirty something though.... Have gathered enough experience to be a good fuck.... Have also had 23 and 28 year olds that were incredible fucks..... So it all depends