[Bare Sqwhirl] Sunday

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bare Sqwhirl's original blog post...

Sunday I was rock hard horny all morning and I really need some cock. The BF was out cutting the grass so I knew he would not be in the mood. I log in to Manhunt and did some searching for pretty much about anything, I was hoping for a nice hung twink but none were around I guess they were all partied out from Saturday. Finally started chatting with this cute guy vers 30 6'2 150 29W *6.5" uncut and poz, Yum. Start up a conversation says he's looking for some fun. We chatted back and forth saw I was looking for bareback. He tells me he's poz, I guess he wanted to make sure I notice which I had, one of the reason I started the conversation. I tell him its cool with me if he doesn't care if I'm neg, he didn't. Told him to give me a half hour, I jump in the shower real quick and clean up, hole hygiene is everything when you going to get fucked ;-) I then tell the bf I'm off to the gym.*

I get to the guy's place and text him he tells me the code and unit #. I get to the door and he was as advertised, which is always a plus. We get into the living-room start making out and feeling each other up, he was hard already. I took that as an invitation and knelt down pulled his shorts down and started in on his cock. It was nice 6.5 kind of thin but nice. He took off his shirt while I went to town on his cock and balls. MMM just a little bit of fuzz on his nuts hadn't shaved yet.

He then pulled me up and told me to hold off he didn't want to cum yet, I guess I was doing a good job. He lifted my arms and pulled my shirt off I yanked off my shorts and underarmour. We moved to the couch which was leather so it was cold and sticky, but probably easier to clean up any extra juices. He laid on top of me and we continued to make out, he was a good kisser. A good amount of tongue but not to much just enough so ours could wrestle while *we got worked up. He worked himself between my legs and then moved his tongue and mouth down my body, teasing the nipples then my cock. He worked it over and then moved to my hole.

He lifted my legs and probed my hole with his tongue and fingers. I just relaxed and tensed the sphincter muscle around his finger to let him know that I was eager. *He continued with the tongue, spit and fingers making sure I was loosening up. But he knew what I wanted. After 10 mins or so of his teasing he asked if I minded if he didn't use lube, I let him know it was his hole today. He looked very please by my answer. He spat a few more times on my hole and then on his cock, next he lined it up. I felt the head of his cock at my hole as he applied pressure, then there was a pop it went in.*

There is always a slight surge of pain, that has never gone away but I've learned to bite my lip and take it. I held him there and guide him the rest of the way in until he bottomed out. I could see he enjoyed the tightness of my hole as he started his motions. He got a nice rhythm going and it felt nice. We both moaned and grunted with each thrust. I begged him to fuck me harder which he enjoyed the verbal and got into it himself. Telling me to milk his seed and how he was going to breed my hole.

I held off jacking my cock because if I didn't I might not have lasted to long. He was doing an awesome job at working my hole. With out the use of lube it the friction was intense and it was starting to feel like it tearing. I told to fuck me hard and give me his seed. It wasn't going to be much longer. We continued the verbal jabs for about a 30 mins and now he was at the edge. I started jacking and he watched as he pounded harder. Then it was wham bam two loads shot, one on my stomach (mine) and his in my hole. He holds it there for a second, picks up some of my cum and tastes it and then feeds me some of my own. He pulls out of my sore hole. I roll over and cleans his cock, I didn't see any blood but it felt like he tore me up.

He asks if I want to join him in the shower which I did. We made out a bit more, dried off and got dressed. I asked if he's around often he said off and on depends on if his bf is around. I told him I'm guilty as well, we laughed and both decide it was hot and would have to be done again.*

I held his sweet load in the rest of day and until the next morning. Nothing makes a man more complete than having a hot load in his hole.*

4615634577739098708-3488292281985591046?l=baresqwhirl.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.