Bathhouse in Columbus

I was in Columbus on business two weeks ago. It was a Thursday night and I was bored. So about 9 pm I decided to go the Club Columbus bathhouse.

i rented my room and showered good. Then I laid down on my stomach ass in the air. It was slow so no one came it and I fell asleep.

i don't know how long but I was awakened by someone playing with my ass. I looked up and saw it was this well hung twink. He was an OSU student. I tried to suck him but he said all he wanted was to fuck. He asked if he could bareback me. He climbed on on shoved his huge dick in in one swift move. He said he had never fucked a man before and was excited. He pumped in and out and all of a sudden he moaned. He said he was cumming and with one big thrust shot his load in me. He pumped till he was completely spent.

He pulled out and then I saw another twink. He said that he was the first guys room mate. They had come to the club to fuck a guy. He then slid he bare dick in my hole and started pounding away. If few minutes he let out a groan and shot his load deep in me. They both said thanks and left. I felt the sheet and it was soaked with the cum that dripped out. They both came buckets and it dripped out of my ass for hours.

I left around 3:00 A.M., not bored any longer.

Edited by Hotload84

I visited Club Columbus over Memorial day holiday -- Sat & Sunday nights. I had a good (not great) time. The place was sorta quiet, def not many youngins there sine the school was not in session. Nonetheless, I managed to breed a few. Also, come home withh a bad case of gohno. Oh well!