Gloryhole Surprise Creampie

bbinbpark

Messaged a fuckbud a couple nights ago on BBRT when I saw he was on. Hadn't seen him around in months, he moved etc. he didn't respond, thought nothing of it. Today I opened up RT and had message from him saying he was horned and needed some ass 'tonight'. He wasn't on all rest of the day and found his phone number and texted me. Told me he was about half an hour away and was it good time, a bit of rush but no worries.

He also asks if we can set up a gloryhole.

A bit of history, a few years back when I was really into swallowing loads I put together my own private gloryhole. Full wood etc. before you had ones you can buy online that fit in your suitcase. Swallowed many loads at that hole. My bud used to set up a gloryhole sheet in his apartment and in any case we both had fun at either his or my hole. We also got together without the hole a few times, went and tag teamed an awful bottom once etc.

I of course am happy to oblige and set up. He gets to my place and his cock comes through nice and soft. I tease it as long as I can by blowing on it and massaging his balls. After a couple minutes I can't stand it and can't wait to get that piece in my mouth. Now his cock, not much to look at soft but hard watch out. I start working his cock up and soon get it to it's full 8" (real 8" too). At the base his cock is easily beer-can thick so he can be a bit of a challenge too.

I work his cock with both my hand and mouth and I'm in cocksucker heaven. After a while I decide I'm ready to be impaled by that monster. I haven't had cock in the hole in a while so it takes a minute to get comfortable. The ride he gives me is incredible. A few minutes later he pulls out and I grab his cock, noticeably softer now. I get down and suck ,and sure enough a hint of cum. The bastard blew his load and didn't make a noise. Now of course this isn't a problem I wanted it there, but was totally in shock he wasn't vocal when he came.

Looking forward to his next visit