[Raw College Jock Slut] Thank You and a Link

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Raw College Jock Slut's original blog post...

I checked the e-mail account I used for Christmas the other day and discovered another gift in it!

So this is a special post to thank DustyD for the gift. :) It was much appreciated and will be greatly enjoyed, along with my gift from Breeding Jock.

I got around 3 other e-mails mentioning a gift. If you sent something and aren't either of the guys I just mentioned, I never got it. You might want to contact whatever place I sent you to and try to get your money back...

I'll end with a link to a blog I found hot. Thoughts, pics, and vids from a college student in Hawaii: http://speedostudent.blogspot.com

You guys know how much I like feet and underwear...now look for the pic of Speedo Student's hole. Doesn't it look sweet? haha

He had a link to my blog up when I stumbled on his, so I figured I would give him a little plug here. :)

Until I surface again...8135121420424926882-8382942483006355570?l=rawcollegejock.blogspot.com

More...

• 2 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.