[Raw College Jock Slut] Farewell

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Raw College Jock Slut's original blog post...

Life can get crazy when you're least expecting it. When I left for home, I was looking forward to writing this blog for the foreseeable future. I've enjoyed it immensely and invested a substantial amount of my free time into the writing...I imagined being at it at least until I moved for grad school.

Since I've been home, certain developments have taken place and I'm sorry to inform all of you that I will no longer be able to continue writing my blog. The reasons are very personal and haven't been explained to anyone, even certain readers who I've grown relatively close with.

I will address a handful of things to prevent speculation:

1) I did not test positive for HIV or any other STDs.

2) I have no reason to believe that I will test positive for any STDs.

3) My identity was not compromised locally.

4) I have no issue finding people to hook up with me.

I used an Adam4Adam account to identify people I potentially wanted to hook up with and to mislead people searching for my real account. The pictures and stats on it were fake and it's now been deleted. My real account still exists but should prove impossible to find, as it always has.

At this time, I expect this to be the last post I make. I'm very sorry and it really, really sucks.

While I've enjoyed having wild and crazy sex with hot guys for the last 3 years, I'm not really happy with who I am anymore. I have a lot of thinking to do about what I want in the future, especially since I'll be moving to a new school in a new place in just a few months.

I hope that people will continue to use my blog as a fantasy instead of taking crazy risks. Fucking raw and swapping loads is a ton of fun, yeah, but still very dangerous. My goal has never been to inspire other people...it's been to keep them jerking off in their rooms alone instead of running out there and doing it.

So thank you for all the e-mails and comments...thank you for reading. I'm going out on the best month my blog ever had, which isn't a bad place to end!

I won't delete the blog, so don't worry. It will remain here for you to browse and jerk off to.

I'll continue to check my e-mail from time to time and I'll still check out other blogs whenever I get the urge.

This is farewell, for now. Goodbye everyone!8135121420424926882-1425682335837682196?l=rawcollegejock.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.