[Spreading My Legs] WHITE TRASH FUCK

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

Dustin had placed an ad on Craigslist a few months ago and we had exchanged some email but nothing ever became of it. It seems he has a girlfriend and can only sneak away late at night while she is sleeping. I am not one to meet in the middle of the night so we never made plans to hook up.

I saw that he had placed another ad a couple weeks ago looking to be bred so I responded to see if we could arrange a better meeting time. As luck would have it, he said his gf was going to be out of town the next day (Sunday) for a baby shower and he would have the house to himself. He wanted to get fucked barebacked and to be bred so I gave him my cell number and he agreed to text me when she left.

I get a text from him Sunday afternoon saying she had just left and he was jumping in the shower. He shot me his address and I told him I could be there in an hour.

I pulled up to his house an hour later. Small house in a quiet neighborhood. I walk up and knock on the door. I can see through the screen door as he opens the door. Dustin is a cute guy, 5'7", 140 with a close cut haircut and slim little body. He is dressed in a tank top and a pair of sweats. He lets me into his house. The living room is piled high with baby clothes and toys. He also has two little yippy dogs running around although they don't bother us.

Dustin leads me into the bedroom, which is almost as messy as the living room. The bed is unmade with piles of clothes all around. The walls are adorned with beer posters and Cheech & Chong movie posters. He tell me that he is 32 years old and his gf and his six month old baby have left for the baby shower and we would have a few hours.

He strips off his tank top and I can see lots of tattoos across his chest and arms. I remove my tee shirt and undo my shorts. He pulls his sweats down in one motion and is completely naked. We grind our bodies against each other and start making out. He is a great kisser and snakes his tongue into my mouth. My dick immediately grows to it's full length. I lay him back on the bed and feed him my dick. He sucks pretty good for a "straight" boy. I wiggle around so that we are in a 69-position with him on top. I suck his hard cock (about 6") and work my way back to his semi hairy butthole. I spread his slim firm cheeks and dart my tongue in and around his pucker. He squirms and pushes back and opens his hole. I taste tghe inside of his hole and can also taste his juice stirring up.

I push him off and pull him to the edge of the bed and delve back into his butt with my tongue while fishing my camera out of my shorts pocket. I lean back and take a picture of his slicked up hole.

182.JPG

Dustin's tasty hole

I take a few more swipes of my tongue and rise. I line my hard cock up against his pucker and push forward. His hole opens up and I sink in. He moans softly as I enter him. I lean forward and stick my tongue down his throat so he can taste his ass as well. I slowly fuck him. His hole is so silky and I have to concentrate as to not cum too soon. I hear his cell phone go off signaling a text message. I hand him his phone and he says it is his girl. I pull out and wait as he texts her a message. I also take the time to take a picture of his cock.

183.JPG

Dustin's cock

I soon have him back on his back with his legs in the air. I again line up bare cock up against his hole and push in. I fuck him harder this time and almost pull my cock out before slamming it back in.

184.JPG

Lining up for round two

He begins moaning again and telling me that he wants my cum. I love having "straight" boys in this position...begging for hot cum. I end up pulling him to the corner of the bed and flipping him over to grab a couple more pics of his ass and me fucking it.

185.JPG

Burying my dick inside his hole

186.JPG

Look at his juicy fuckhole

187.JPG

Getting ready to bred his hole

At this angle I can stand up and pound as hard and deep as I want. His little ass thrusts back to meet my cock. I watch as his butt lips grab and massage my shaft. Grabbing his hips, I sloightly lift him up and pound hard. I can feel my nuts tighten and a few strokes later I am telling him that I am breeding him. He pushes back and collects it all. I lay on top of him and push my cock into him as far as I can and squeeze his ass...giving him every drop.

He lays there after I pull my cock out and collects his breath. A worn out cum hole. I go back down and suck on his hole a bit before fingering him and then sticking my fingers in his mouth for him to clean off.

188.JPG

Well fucked boy!

We dress and make small talk. I tell huim to let me know when he has some free time away from the girl and wants to be bred again. I love some white trash fucking!!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.