[Out Of Control Cumhole] The Bareback Party at a Bathhouse with a No BB rule

crawford912

Click here to see the original blog post...

Figure that one out... Right there, in the list of rules at the door. No Barebacking.

And yet, every month, there's a bareback party... Nevermind that the vast majority of the sluts there are taking or giving loads left right and centre. But never as much as they do on the night of the monthly bareback party.

I went last month, and I went all out. I was already tweaked and bred when I arrived at the bath house, as a result of being used all evening up until that point. Just as the tops who were over were packing up to go, I got a text from one of my regulars, an older dude who knew my hole was his just so long as he kept me slammed silly with chems. He was at the bath house and shock of shocks: he had one ready to give me.

So I hurried over to the tubs, got myself a locker, stripped to my jock, and hurried to his room. No sooner was I in than he was prepping me for the point. And it was a big one. My hand was instantly on my soft bottoms cock, and I was begging for this old dude's cock (truth be told, in that state, I couldn't even feel him... He wasn't a big guy).

But he shocked me by telling me to get the fuck out and come back after he'd done his slam and I'd gotten a few fresh loads in my hole. So go I did. And get loads I did. Every guy I walked by looked hot enough to fuck, and I couldn't control myself. I was grabbing dicks to check for huge cocks that might give me a bit of a run for my money; asking guys straight up to fuck me, but only if they were willing to do the job raw and shoot their load inside; and brushed off guys who tried to chat or engage in foreplay, telling them I was too spun chat or bother with jerking off.

Guys divided themselves into a few camps:

- the ones who fucked wrapped - I ran away from them

- the ones who took me then and there... and fucked a load in, either in their room, a dark room, a sling, or tucked away wherever they could... Fucking out in the open is a no-no at this club. After breeding me, I'd jump up and move on to the next, which somehow surprised some of the guys who had just fucked me fresh off a previous top's cock.

- then there were the ones who knew me and knew how quickly I could work out their load, who opted to leave me till the end of their night. They wanted to get their play in with everyone else before I greedily got their seed and forced them to run home, tired and spent.

- the one black guy who wouldn't leave me alone for 30 minutes because I couldn't understand why I would say no to him, even though I clearly told him I never fuck wrapped. He thought he was God's gift to man, with his body and massive cock, and couldn't get why I was giving him a pass.

Couples/trios of guys kept grabbing me and pulling me back to the public sling to take turns on me, and my hole kept getting sloppier and sloppier as the night progressed. Finally, on hot black stud grabbed me and threw me onto a fuck bench and went to town... When he pulled out briefly, cum exploded out of my hole, all over me, the floor, and the top. Somehow, this disgusted him--even though I could tell by tasting it that there was nothing but cum in there, not even piss... He ran off. I followed moments later, leaving a puddle of random DNA on the floor for some greedy cum-eater to lick up.

Eventually, I made my way back to buddy's room and took a couple of his loads. In the end, I was too tweaked to keep track of how many loads I took... I know it was a lot, probably up around 20, but honestly, I was so out of my skull that it felt like days passed in the course of a couple of hours. I wish someone had been keeping a tally. I love how top feel like I'm theirs to use when I'm in that chemmed up state. No one asked for my hole—they took it. No one warned me they were coming, or cared if I could feel one more load in my already sloppy hole. It was all about their cocks, their release. I left the bath house, near the end of my time, with as much cum as I could manage to retain in my hole, and with a cock that hadn't been touched all night... Horny as I was when I arrived, if not hornier.

And somehow, my hole was good as new when, on my way home, I managed to find a quick pump and dump. To this day, I haven't been able to find a number of tops/time spent getting fucked/size of dick that wears me out and leaves me needing some time off from sex. And thank God for that.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.