[FelchingPisser] My Playroom--Fuckbench to Fistingbench

FelchingPisser

Click here to see Felching Pisser's original blog post...

One of the things that made me buy this fuckbench was it's adaptability. The middle section can be lowered by removing a single bolt so it forms a flat, padded bench .

fuck+bench+and+assessories+014.JPG

There are stirrup attachments that connect to the legs of the bench, so the bottom's legs have support.

fuck+bench+and+assessories+013.JPG

I found I had to sit lower than usual to have access to his ass, but I was pleased with the result.

I stopped taking pictures as my hands became greasy from the succession of toys and then my fingers until he took all of my right fist.

fuck+bench+and+assessories+019.JPG

Another shot of the stirrups, but with the middle section back up. I found I could leave the stirrups in place and revert back to the fuckbench mode. This shot also shows the head rest at the back for the flat position.

The one thing I didn't get for this pretty incredible piece of fuck furniture are a set of hooks. They would allow me to unscrew the legs, screw in the hooks and then hang the flat bench from my sling frame.

Something to save for....

And as always--thanks, Bryce for posing.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.