[Anon BB Geek] Hairy Cub's Balls Unloaded

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Anon BB Geek's original blog post...

Hairy Cub had gotten inside but made me listen to him piss in the bathroom. I wasn't into pissplay so stuck a finger in my prelubed hole.

He finally walked up behind my bare ass. I turned around to suck him hard. He'd only seen my bare twink ass in the air with a hoodie up covering my head and face. Now that hoodie was bobbing on his fat cock. It was only 6 but filling out nicely to a thick girth. I felt up Cubs firm hairy chest. Without looking past his cute button I saw a furry tummy, no belly but no six pack, and a dark happy trail leading down to the thick patch of pubes tickling my face. Below them was this HUGE ball sack. Those man balls were too hairy to suck but their sheer size made my hole hungry. How could this guy walk straight with those things so full of cum?! Our chat had gotten us both horny:

"

+Ur balls full?

-Havent gotten off in days ... Almost a week.

+Lucky ...

-What's your scene? Love it anon. Find your little puckerhole quivering its so hungry for it.

+Fuck yea. Walk behind my bare ass. Shove your big cock in.

-Have it lubed up so I can just slide in ...

+Will have on hoodie and ass in the air. Prefer it unload just natural ...

-Won't hold back. Will dump deep

"

Oh yea! We'd already exchanged pics and stats, and this hairy cub type turned out to be an ass breeder. Sent the addy, setup a hidden cam (will upload) and was sucking Hairy Cub a few minutes later. He was hard so I bent my hungry ass back over the chair like he wanted it. Cub aimed his thick cock at my pucker and easily slide into my bare hole.

About three minutes of doggie and standing fucks later Hairy Cub froze up. In the vid his ass cheeks and thick thighs tightened all the way up. Those thighs had shoved his cock down balls deep and those hands grabbed at my waist. My head had been shoved against the couch for the final pounding.

Cub let a single deep moan.

I was in cumslut delight. Hairy Cub was breeding my ass! Was it thick enough to feel?

Cub's thighs jerked his unloading cock deeper into my ass. My hole felt a spasm. Yes it was a pusling cock! My cumhole felt another spasm. I imagined those huge balls reloading Cub's cock with more cum for my hole. My cumhole filled with warmth! The warmth of an anon breeder's cumload.

Hairy Cub relaxed. His cock slid out of my used cumhole. He slapped my butt cheek and walked away. My ass stayed put, accomplished that it had milked a raw cock dry in about 5mins. Got a txt that said "great ass ... Looking forward to that again". My cumhole leaked.

----

A smooth fb stud found my ad, replied to it realizing it was me, and I finally admitted that it was a wet cumhole. He practically begged to cum over and fuck with the previous cum as lube. Fb ran over, tasted my cummy pucker, and rammed his MUCH bigger cock in my ass -- which hurt like hell! -- and roughly used my cumhole to pound out his own load. Was very worn out by 2nds.2317501586864469346-1753017835161525307?l=anonbbgeek.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.