[Anon BB Geek] Yea Bend Over (you like it)

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Anon BB Geek's original blog post...

So I've bending guys over recently instead of bending over for them and exploiting their fuckholes :) Hot round cheeks perched up in the air have turned me into a horny breeder. Hehe. So here's three btms that bent over in front of my dick 1) Furry Dancer Jock, 2) Slutty Anon Boi, and 3) Tall Hungry Jock.

It started with some safe fun and spiraled down from there ...

Furry Dancer Jock

He asked, "got lube and condoms". There were reasons why I wasn't going to stand up on no-rubber soap box: he was a NYC Dancer visiting -- like 24yo, genuine blonde, furry toned chest, and big hairy legs, and was cute as a button with a great smile -- so it was now or never. Plus big legs almost always come with two thick bouncy buttcheeks, and Dancer's furry ass was already on all fours begging for attention. What the hell, rubbers it is! The damn tight latex started making my hard dick deflate as soon as I rolled it on so I dove back into Dancer's tight furry ass. I teased his clean pink pucker and heard a beautiful moan with every tease of my tongue. I grabbed his furry blonde cheeks and felt Dancer's buttocks tighten up. Slapping a cheek verified Dancer had a bubble ass -- instant firm bouncing, not an ounce of flabby booty. That did nothing but make my dick hard again.

"You want that dick up your ass", I teased.

"Fuck yea man, I need your big dick", the little cocksucker begged.

I stood up and aimed my condom covered dick at Dancer's bent over ass. His blonde hair flung to the side to watch in the mirror as my dick shoved into his tite hole. Dancer was opening up his hole but all the great warmth and wetness of his fuckhole was covered up with that damn condom; so I decided to just pound the fucker and get off. I grabbed his waste and pushed Dancer down to make his beautiful back arch more, and then I really saw what a great bubble ass my cock was fucking. In the mirror was this skinny geek standing behind a bubble butt that bounced at every pounding. The mirror got me rock hard and Dancer could feel me growing in his fuckhole. He started begging for my cum like his ass was gonna get filled by my cock.

"Yea man give me that fucking cum".

"Fuck yea you like that" I said, wishing it were true.

Dancer raised his back against my chest so I could feel his toned hairy chest and then he started moaning. I kissed him lightly on the back and noticed a wet salty taste. We were both sweating from the intense fucking but hadn't noticed till then. I'd been fucking his ass for probably 10-15 mins and we were both getting a workout. I decided my cock wasn't going to waste cum in a condom. I yanked out my dick and got that damn latex off and started jacking furiously to Dancer's bubble butt. Dancer raise up a bit and started jacking his cock just as fast.

"I'm gonna shoot all over your ass", I said.

"Yea man! Shoot all over me!" he begged.

My cock unleashed shot after shot at his butt. I collapsed on his back and we both panted our way back to life.

We exchanged numbers and I promised try to find him on tour. Ya never know, might get a back-stage pass :)

Slutty Anon Boi

I fucked AnonBoi a few weeks ago (26 5'10 160 white) and txted him that I'd been jacking to that scene ever since. He finally emailed back a few days later that his hole had leaked my seed after we fucked and when he went to the bathroom the next day my big load finally plopped out of his fuckhole. "AWESOME" and "HOT" were his own words, and that his hole was up for seeding whenever I wanted. I emailed back that my cock was full and needed to breed his ass again. We played cat and mouse awhile (and I wound up fucking Tall Hungry Jock first, see below) and I almost gave up on him until he messaged,

"you really want it?"

"Fuck yea! 20mins"

"OK. gotta goto bed so quick"

Twenty minutes later I saw AnonBoi's round meety cheeks bent over on all fours. I grabbed each cheek, made them bounce, and jacked my dick hard. AnonBoi's back was arched and smooth as before, with his short brown hair down in the couch like before. Totally made me want to shove my dick in his ass. So I got behind his ass, took hold of my raw dick, and pushed my cockhead into his pucker. Fuckin tite! like last time, and that made my cock hungry. I shoved my dick in deeper. AnonBoi's warm wet fuckhole tugged on my raw cock. My cock thickened up and slid down to the balls; AnonBoi clamped down ass muscles.

"Fuck yea man!" I complimented. His ass could have made my cock shoot then.

AnonBoi moaned. I knew he was a little slutty btm that wanted my cumload, but I wanted to pound his fuckhole open first. I yanked out my raw cock and told him to "Stand up". AnonBoi was a littler taller and more filled in than me; he was like a perfect midwest corn fed farmboy compared to my skinny nerd ass. We couldn't fuck standing so I said "Bend over" and pushed his ass onto the couch. With AnonBoi bending over on the couch his ass was at the perfect height for me to fuck standing.

"Fucking luv' your ass" I admitted.

"Thank you" he said in a sweet charming voice.

My hard dick seemed to be sucked back into AnonBoi's raw fuckhole. It was still fuckin tite and sucking on my dick! So I grabbed his waste and started pounding. His tite hole was gonna lament to my bare cock. AnonBoi was squirming a little in pleasure as my cock grew and thickened in his hole. "Yea open up your pussy", I told him. Finally my cock was enjoying a wet open pussy. It had engorged to a full fat cock pounding all the way in and out of a bare asshole. My cock wanted to breed.

"You want that load?"

"Yes please!" Anonboi admitted.

I shoved my cock up his hole balls deep. "Oh fuck yes" My legs tightened and my hands held down his ass. My cock shot. I moaned. My cock shot again. It was filling up his hole with cum. And again it pulsed. Anonboi's ass started clamping down on my dick again. He was being a little cumslut and wanted to milk my balls dry. I just stood there behind his round beefy ass; behind the 2nd hole I was seeding with cum that day. (See Tall Hungry Jock below)

AnonBoi and I chatted about New Year's and getting together again soon to try other kinky things. :)

Tall Hungry Jock

Tall Hungry Jock was a surprise CL find, and actually got my load just before AnonBoi did. Yea my balls were more full than usual so I somehow fucked Tall Hungry Jock around lunch, ran errands, and fucked Anon Slutty Hole that evening. :) Kinda unusual I guess but ... AnonBoi wasn't responding so I found Tall Jock's ad and went for it. When AnonBoi finally replied later that night my cock jumped up again. That's what a hot ass does.

Tall Hungry Jock was way hotter in person than in his pics. His pics looked like a tall skinny white guy with an OK ass. Butts kinda disappear when there's no meat on your bones. But my dick hard hard, my balls were full (with enough cum for two btms that day), and Tall Jock's messages were direct and to the point.

"

Hot ad man. Could host [location]

28 5'9 140lb brw/hzl 7c thick shooter

>Nice! Need a nice thick load pumped in my ass. Whre do I go?

Empty open apt in bldg here

Txt [number] Or Email goes to ur phone?

>Sounds hot. you want me blindfolded? Address? goes to phone

[address]

Garden unit is first door on left

Agent doesn't show up until evening so best to fuck now

>on way

"

The garden unit was empty of all furniture but thankfully heated. I leaned up against the kitchen wall where there was enough line of sight to see whether the agent was walking into the apartment to show it off, or whether it was Tall Jock. The door opened and my heart started pounding. I looked down the hallway and saw a tall hooded white guy with scruffy face. Hmmm ... maybe stolen pics. He walked down the hallway and said, "Hey". I just looked at him and down at my dick getting soft. Finally he got into more light near the windows and took down the hoodie. Out popped Jock's head. He'd let a 5 o'clock shadow grow too much but his short dark head of head wasn't hiding anything fake. Tall Jock started flinging clothes off left and right. In about 10sec a fully nude 6'1, 180, tight abbed, perky nipped, muscle armed, big calved, hairy thighed, bubble butt 30-something stud stood in front of me. My eyes were drooling and his were fixed on my dick. Tall Jock walked over towards the kitchen wall and just bent over. OMG I couldn't believe this guy was that cockhungry! Maybe he thought I was a little imp but was desparate?? LOL. What the hell?! Now I was looking at two bubble butt cheeks with little short dark hairs and a cocky grin of a Jock looking back at me stroke. My dick started getting hard again. I walked up behind his bubble butt and spread Jock's cheeks. A beautiful dark pucker opened up. My tongue went straight for it and Jock loved the attention. He moaned and twitched as I teased that clean pucker and sucked on those fuzzy cheeks. My dick was ready to pound his ass full.

I aimed my hard dick as TallJock's dark pucker. His pucker just opened up like a pussy. My raw cockhead slipped in. TallJock's fuckhole was smooth and warm inside. We both moaned. Either TallJock had been sitting on a dildo that morning or had been abused by huge fat cock all his life, cause his fuckhole felt wonderfully loose like a wore out pussy. I luv pussy but this wasn't going to work.

"You're too tall"

"Oh ..." he waited.

"Get on your knees"

TallJock immediatedly feel to the ground and perched his bubble ass in the air. His big hairy calves and thighs showed off better, and his beautifully smooth back arched. I pulled my jeans down further and got down behind in doggie fashion and admired Jock's obedience. He was probably a sub btm.

"You want that cock?" I asked.

"Yea man! Shove that cock up my hole."

So I slide my raw dick back in his pussy hole.

"You want that load?"

"Fuck yea man"

I started pounding TallJock's ass. Those beatifully furry cheeks bounced off my thickening cock. Looking down was TallJock's loose ass lips tugging on my raw dick just like a pussy would. My balls wanted to unload.

"Where you want it?"

"Shoot up my ass man!"

My cock went deep. I looked at the back of Jock's head. My cock started unloading. TallJock didn't tighten his cumhole, or jack his dick or anything; he just backed his ass up onto this little skinny nerd's cock. I was seeding this Hungry Tall Jock's ass.

I pulled out my cummy raw cock and stuck a finger in TallJock's hole. It was all wet like a real pussy would be. TallJock got up and I apologized for what the hardware floors would do to his knees in the morning. He was all smiles and just chuckled it off while flinging clothes back on. I wanted to get the hell out of that garden unit before the agent or my neighbors caught us so I told him to walk out the front while I went out the back.

Later TallJock emailed that he squeezed my huge cumload out of his hole and used it as lube to jackoff with. Well damn! Luv to jack him off next time :)2317501586864469346-1533477811459202311?l=anonbbgeek.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.