[Anon BB Geek] Bathouse Xmas: Part 1

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Anon BB Geek's original blog post...

Totally celebrated the giving spirit with all the other bathhouse visitors. It started with 4 loads in my cumhole and ended in several slutty experiences. Here's the juicy story.

Part 1: Preloading

The evening started early with txts to some regular fuckbuds. Midwest Stud was first. He was over in 20mins and wanted the door unlocked and my ass on all 4's so I knew his balls were full. I barely got my pants down and ass in the air on time. In the anon vid you can see his cock get rock hard by just seeing my hungry butt waiting doggie. He shoved his raw 7 in my clean hole with a long sigh, pounded for about 5mins, and yelled out an unloading orgasm.

We put on our pants and chatted for awhile. Engineer Stud looks like he gained a few pounds since the last time we fucked but damn this is one masc guy who wears a belly well. Between the mechanic talk and firefighter stories after fucking, I undressed him in my mind. We wrapped up the chitchat, said our goodbye's; he txted back that he was horny again so I admitted to undressing him in my mind. He turned his car around for a "quick pump n go". Got into position, heard him walk in behind my ass again, shoved another hard dick in the same hole he had just filled, and seeded me again. Lol he's making me a chaser.

An Xtube Fan and I had chatted for several weeks about our cum slutty fantasies and we finally decided to hang out. He's a cute tall vers guy with some naughty desires. We hung out with some drinks at my place instead of going out because he had to fly out the next day. Naughty Fan admitted to saving a 6 day load; when we finally got our pants down his balls were totally tite with cum so I really wanted to milk his cock. He mounted my ass like an animal and teased my cumhole for several minutes. Since he's a fan I asked to turn on the cam. "Fuck yea" he said. It didn't take long with the cam on when he admitted to wanting to cum. I could feel the cockhead just inside my sphinxter when his dick shoot up my ass. Xtube Fan dismounted and backed away to keep his face out of the vid and when I looked back there was this long thick cumstring hanging off his cockhead! Then this cum smell filled the room and saw a messy puddle on the bed! "Fuckin hot" he said with bug eyes. I realized that by his cockhead staying just inside my pucker there was no way my hole could gobble up such a big load. Very hot!

Hairy Fan and I had been chatting for awhile and finally made plans for after my friends left. It was covienent tonight because he could host close to the bathouse. He had watched my vids, exchanged pics of his dick and hot hairy legs, and said bluntly "wanna breed your hole". I packed my bag for the bathouse, got over to his building, opened up an unlocked door to a dim apt only light by the Xmas tree, and saw Hairy Fans siloutte jacking. He told me to bend over, so I dropped my pants, stood in front of him, bent over, and felt a nice 7 cock slide up my cumhole. He slowly fucked and enjoyed the cummy hole while I noticed the place was really well kept. A few minutes later I felt his cock pulsing and throbbing. Fucker was silently breeding my ass! Since all he wanted was a hole and all I wanted was natural lube for the bathouse, I yanked my ass off his raw cock like a bitch, pulled up my pants to him standing limp cock, and left walking down to the bathouse with a little drippage.

Part 2: The Bathouse2317501586864469346-1979185741360061168?l=anonbbgeek.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.