[Anon BB Geek] breeding lil bois round meaty ass

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Anon BB Geek's original blog post...

3n03kd3lc5Tf5U85S59cgd90e52ee519414b5.jpg

Since a lot of folks think I'm a btm and that fucking a guy is the opposite of what I like, I'm doing this entry in quasi-reverse. So what happened last is written first, and vice versa; you could read the paragraphs from bottom to top to get it in the normal temporal sequence ... if you're versatile. Have to spice things up once and awhile ;)

---

His tite hole squeezed my soft dick out. Buttboi had what his hungry hole wanted: my milk.

"Oh fuck its a big one man!" I grunted, shoved my cock in deep and flung my head back. Buttboi let out a little whimper.

The mirror sent me over the edge. A skinny fucker in bball cap with jeans down was furiously doggie fucking a round meaty ass attached to a highly arched back.

I looked down and saw my cock fucking two big white buttcheeks that bounced between my waste and a tite red jockstrap. Buttbois hole was loosening up like a pussy.

"You like that cock up your ass, don't you?"

"Uhuh"

"Yea fuckin fag. Open up your pussy hole."

(Sound of buttcheeks slapping)

Damn it was a fuckin tite boi hole clamping down on my raw dick. My cock was already begging to unload.

His hole squeezed out my wet finger. Buttboi grabbed my hard cock and pressed it against his pucker.

I squatted down behind Buttbois ass, grabbed one smooth cheek, ... the meaty butt jiggled and exposed a pink pucker. "Fuckin hot ass man" I honestly said.

It was dim in the apt hosting my anon cock. I found Buttboi just like his profile: 26 5'9 150 white brwn hair, face down, back arched, flat tummy, slim waste, hairy legs, and two big mounds off round meaty ass in the air.

Buttboi: "ready. where u at?"

Me: almost there. on [street]

Buttboi: "wanna breed me?"

Me: "fuck yea! Nutt up your butt man"

Buttboi: "yes daddy :). Buzz [number] and hurry"

Me: "yea already late. Pump n dump?"

Buttboi: "k"

---

P.S. last txt before fucking Buttboi was at 12:18. I txted a "you're cute" back to him (we hadn't traded face pics) at 12:38. So Buttboi got my load up his ass just in time for bed, and I gave his cumhole one of those quick n big loads. They're the kind that cumwhores like to suck up but his tite ass got most of it ;)

P.P.S.

Buttboi emailed back and said the 'calling me fag' really turned him on. Who woulda' thunkit! Ill call him bitch, slut, whatev if I get to breed his sweet ass again. Hehe2317501586864469346-3617295759505296070?l=anonbbgeek.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.