[Anon BB Geek] 2 full cocks

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Anon BB Geek's original blog post...

standing-unloading.png

bent over for two anon cocks. setup a cam to record the pumping and dumping.

1st was 32yo hwp white mgr. Manager txted back quick and said he could be there in 20mins so i knew his 7" cock was full. asked if i could setup a cam of his cock sliding in and out of my butthole and he said "No face!", so set the cam up under my crotch so i could see the fucking. very hot!

Manager was very verbal and looked like he had a suit on from the vid. he unzipped his pants and pulled out a semi-hard on. made me suck his cock and balls without looking up, i bent back over and he ate my hole and talked dirty. Manager stood up and i saw two beefy legs -- hot!. he shoved his thick cock in and started pumping away.

about a minute later Manager stopped pumping, said "oh yea", and slammed his cock back in my ass. i knew his fat balls were unloading then. he just stayed in deep for awhile and talked dirty.. Manager's raw cock liked my tite warm hole. All i could see were his unloaded balls in the cam.

"I really needed that" and Manager pulled out a cummy cock. after he zipped up i squeezed a big creamy cumload outta my cumhole.

2nd was 25yo latino fb whose a rabbit fucker. took a beating. lol

i'm thinking these quick fuck guys have bigger loads. luv it2317501586864469346-3187312568912335039?l=anonbbgeek.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.