[Anon BB Geek] Geeky/Pervy Twink

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Anon BB Geek's original blog post...

Have to write a quick entry on the Geeky/Pervy twink because I squeezed his big creamy load out on Xtube and people are asking about the story. It won't take long. So I had posted a typical ad to CL and this reply caught my attention:

"nice ad, looking for a hole to breed, 5'9 143lbs 25 wm, slim, 7.5 cut thick"

and with a geeky but cute face pic that matched the bio. I totally dig other nerds/geeks so we exchange #'s, found out he'd be off work soon and wanted to cum by. Later I found out he was more pervy than geeky.

We were "sexting" smack on his way over, like wanting my face down and bare ass up in the air for his cock to breed, when Geeky sent some odd messages. I had already invited this guy over and he could be ignored but I wanted to at least make sure his stats were real, so I peaked out the window (usually a no-no for anon) and there was Geeky walking up the sidewalk with shades, dark hair, blue jeans, and "ecclectic" shoes. Oh well, he gets to cum up.

Geeky buzzed, I unlocked the door, crawled up on the bed, shoved my bare ass in the air, and kept my face down like he wanted. The door opened quietly and locked shut. I could hear Geeky walking around looking, then he finally saw my bare ass in the air and stopped. He didn't say anything. I was breathing hard in excitement. Geeky was dropping his baggy, unzipping his pants, and then just crawled up behind my butt. I looked between my open legs and saw a hard dark meat moving towards my ass. Geeky was rock hard just like he said; he wasn't even jacking his dick. My tite hole was going to milk his dick quick.

Geeky grabbed my hips and pushed his cockhead against my pucker. I relaxed but he just kept shoving that cock in my hole deeper and deeper. He felt more like 8+" than 7.5 and totally stretched out my hole with his girth.

"The last guy left something in there", he blurted. Actually I thought the last guy had pulled out. "Oh" I said. He didn't say anything else and I was speechless. Geeky started pounding deep without any lube. That dark meat never slide out of my hole once it felt the other guys' cum lubing it up. Geeky liked pumping his cock deep against my prostate. It was somehow painful and pleasureful at the same time.

"You got a nice boy ass", he blurted again. Thanks! but a little awkward ... I was 4 years older than this kid and he's calling me a boy? I have shaved my buttcheeks but still ... Anyways, I looked back down through my spread legs and watched Geeky's dark hairy thighs pound his cock in. Geek was pounding quicker now so I reached up underneath me and felt his balls tightening up. HOT. He had shoved his cock in just a few minutes ago and already needed to unload.

"My little boy want daddy's cock?" Now I was weirded out. But before I could think, the Geek grabbed my hips against his waist, shoved his cock deep in my hole, and quietly moaned.

"Fuck yea man". I couldn't believe Geek was breeding my ass that quick! We both panted for awhile still doggie style, with Geeky's raw cock still in Nerd's bare ass. He yanked out his creamy cock and there was a mess to clean up from what my cumhole couldn't keep. (Watch the vid). Geek kinda sat there for a minute so I spun around. Now Geek saw the Nerd he had fucked for the first time.

"You're a slutty btm", he said, meaning the other guy's load. I was kinda embarrassed so he just kept talking. "Yea well I like fucking little boys". Ahhh. Now I understood. This guy was pervy, not geeky.

While Pervy washed up I tried some leading questions on the pedophile part, but that went no where. He left and I jumped online to check this guy out. Pervy/Geeky had written some "pedophilia" erotica but that's about all I could find on him. He txted a few weeks later but I just didn't respond. My slutty cumhole had already milked out a big creamy load! Poor boys :P

2317501586864469346-5516451053810883480?l=anonbbgeek.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.