I have pubic lice and it's giving me a boner

rapeday

I discovered I have them earlier today. I'll get it treated, but every time I feel it itching, I get a boner. I guess there's something wrong with me (besides just the lice) but I don't really care. I like being reminded that I'm a total cumdump slut.

What is it about me that makes me do the self-destructive stuff I do? I believe part of it is the feeling of taking such a big risk. Other reasons: surrender. Doing stuff which society believes is beyond the pale, experiencing intense and extreme things which most people will never access. And yep, being good at giving men pleasure, feels amazing, and the degradation, the feeling of being used, makes me feel better still.

I don't know what will happen in my life, I don't know what my future will consist of, but I feel myself descending into something really deep and sick and beautiful. I don't even really understand what I'm saying. Maybe somebody can relate.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Man IDK.... Every coupla years, fortunately NOT like clockwork; those little critters will be present. Last time was from the little urchins at my partner's school. I do not find anything about lice hot.

Now, recollections of a raunch fucking? Yeah, you bet, and reminders of that; if that was your method of getting them; makes sense. Not the ciitters themself; but the recollection of how you came to have them living on you....

RE: "self-destructive"... Well there is a lot of truth to RISK being a turn on. From Evil Kneevil to those of us who crave raunchy cummy sex - risk can be quite intoxicating. Probably started at an early age, jumping across a creek; and built from there into "look ma no hands" and then... it is just part of being human.

Thanks getting them treated - they're a real pain. Though it can be romantic to pick them off each other and throw them into a woodburner, if that the sort of territory you live in ;-)

I often used to compare the risk of barebacking to that of riding a bike - guess who crippled himself last year when he trashed his Bandit? Last news I had was "forget bikes, be grateful you can still walk. And by the way we don't expect that ankle will ever heal" My balance is too fucked to ride pillion, to rub dirt into the wound. In the grand scheme of things crabs are nothing.

Go for what you want and enjoy yourself - it's all meant to be fun (except for the fundies - they got their fun in the name) "Deep sick and beautiful" - you been watching my dreams? ;-)