[Anon BB Geek] Huge Full Balls

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Anon BB Geek's original blog post...

Huge Full Balls

Watching too many asses getting fucked on Xtube had made my dick crave a hole to use but the bottoms were being Stiflers that night so I switched gears -- a perk of versatility. I posted a 'fuck in the park' ad to CL thinking the guys would be so horny that it would make my ass want to bend over, and the guys willing to risk fucking in public would also just shove their cocks up my hole raw.

Huge Full Ball's pics finally came in my inbox and I knew that whether we fucked or not, this guys cock was at least going to be milked by my mouth. The guy had one of those THICK average length cocks that come packaged with BIG low hanging balls. Thick dicked guys are great players for my small skinny ass. Their rods fill up your mouth or open up your fuckhole but they don't go so damn deep that everything hurts the next day. And these size sacs make me turn into a real cumwhore -- imagining those eggs aching with cum that one of my holes needs to milk. Well this guy also he had the balls to fuck in a park. That equals A+!

WANT+SOME.jpg

Balls guy sounded serious but then reality set in: I didn't know where the hell to go or how not to get caught, and none of the guys responding had a clue. The last time I had fucked around outside was in college and those parks were hundreds of miles away. So I told Balls to meet me at a park where I sometimes run thinking there might be some dark spots at night.

He was parked at the park before I could even step out the door, obviously eager to see my ass in person. We txted for a bit until I walked up next to his a new Mercedes -- nice car but you couldn't really see him through the tent -- and he replied with an clear horniness -- "that you?? your hot". I txted him to walk behind me at a distance and watch for darker spots. There were damn street lights everywhere but nobody in the park so it was a catch-22. Balls followed at fifty or so feet behind me until I disappeared under a big tree. "Where are you?" he txted but had kept walking straight so we finally met under the tree.

With some ambient light I could see that Balls was a dark-haired, clean shaven, Italian looking ... a gainer?! You could tell he had lifted alot years ago, which explained the thick arms and muscular legs, but with kids or work he had gotten lazy. His belly was beginning to grow, and that didn't match his pics. So I got worried that in those pants there wasn't a nice cock and balls. We stood there for a few seconds wondering if this was going to happen ...

... he grabbed my hand, shoved it between his pants, and Bingo! there was a very thick, semihard buldge of cock and balls. Fuck yea! I probably said that outloud as I massaged his package through his pants and made him moan for awhile. Our eyes weren't even on each other's bodies. We were both bug-eyed looking into the dark park and paranoid about someone seeing us. His hands went for my ass and squeezed, so he was wanting what I wanted. We unzipped each others pants, started into jacking each other's cocks --

-- until some damn runners came up the trail! I ducked behind the tree trunk and Balls whipped up his pants and stood still in a darker spot. What the hell were people doing running at midnight?! They didn't seem to notice either of us and just ran past. Balls and I did a one-over of the park again and all was clear.

"You wanna see that cock?" he said and let his pants fall to the ground. Standing before me in the dim light was a beautifully thick, hard cock with two full sacs hanging low in the air. I was drooling. He was packaged just like the pic. Down on my knees I went and in came his throbbing hard dick. Balls was quiet as I sucked on his straight manmeat. He was facing the park so was probably looking for more runners. After sucking on his cockhead and licking his balls for awhile he grabbed my head and shoved my wet mouth all the way down his shaft. I moaned. He moaned. I was smothered in this breeders manhood; I couldn't breath and grabbed his thick thighs. He let go and my spit choked up all over his shaft. I looked up and saw his little furry belly popping out from beneath the shirt. I rubbed his belly and got very turned on. He grabbed my head and deep throated his dick again. I realized that sucking him while standing bent over and sideways was stuffing my nose in his huge sac and suffocating me. He let go again. I gasped for air; it was orgasmic.

"Yea, get that cock wet" he said. I felt his hand glide down my butt cheeks and into my ass crack. He fingered my hole and I squirmed. "Fucking tite hole" he complimented. I took that as a cue and stood up. The tree was in front of me so I grabbed its trunk and bent over. "Fuck yea" he said from behind looking at my bare white butt. I looked back and it looked like he was reaching down to get something from the pants. Lube? Condoms? Oh hell. "Just tease my hole", I lied. He bolted back up and I felt that big dick squeeze into my butt crack. I looked up and around the park again, felt that big dick in my butt crack, and raised my hungry ass higher in the air. Balls stopped massaging his dick in my crack and aimed straight for my tite fuckhole. His dick knew where my fuckhole was just like a breeder knows where pussy is at. I loosened up.

Balls raw cockhead slipped in. I grabbed the trunk harder and pushed back. "It's not so big" he sighed sarcastically and shoved more of his raw dick in my fuckhole.

"Oh fuck" I moaned.

"Mmm, you like that big cock up your ass, don't you?"

"Fuck yes. I want your big cock up my pussy hole" I admitted, with my skinny bare ass bent over in the park for this gainer's raw breeding cock.

Then Balls just started pounding my ass. I moaned quietly and kept my head up looking for more runners. There was only one sound in the park: those big low hangers bouncing off my butt. They were rhythmically slapping now. I knew Balls was just looking down at his raw cock slide in and out of my pussy hole. All my slutty ass could think about was those cum filled balls that I wanted to unload deep in my hole.

All of a sudden Balls stopped slapping:

"OH FUCK!"

My fuckhole felt a squirt.

"Oh fuck no!"

My cumhole felt a second squirt.

"uhhh fuck"

Cumslut was filled with a 3rd squirt.

"Oh shit man."

Balls whipped his raw cock out of my cummy hole.

"I didn't want to cum yet," he was panting.

There was a pitter-patter on the leaves at the ground, like the sound of someone beginning to piss, and it was coming from Balls dick. I realized it was his cummy cock dripping. My cumhole hadn't had to chance to milk all the cum out and Balls cock was unloading more juice on the ground. I was speechless. "That was hot," I said finally. That's all I could say, but it was true. My hungry hole had milked a breeder's cock in like 2 minutes in a public park, and Balls had one of those rare raw shooters that you can feel unload up your fuckhole. I hadn't felt a cumload like that in years.

We split ways but both left the park txting each other "ty"'s for meeting up. Hopefully they'll be seconds for Huge Full Balls.2317501586864469346-2723738426961736549?l=anonbbgeek.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.