Wanting to be a better bottom

andyraw

Practice and the enjoyment of the search for the lube that suits you. After a lot of years of topping guys who think that "vers" = "he can top me and bottom for the next one", I've decided to be selfish and take some time out as (almost) exclusive bottom. I've found that the arse that could take a litre enema just ain't there any more. Hence my little cooking class to help clean out. Get a small-handed fister to help open you up (fuck knows how many times I've done that job - I can barely span an octave on a piano, so have had a lot of bottoms pushed at me for stretching lessons). Lots of arse play. But bear in mind that some find it really horny to feel the cum dribbling out...

Guest JizzDumpWI

Exactly bearbandit. But then you and I tend to think along similar lines...

It isn't a race to have your 100 load night... :) Take it easy, try a fourth even if it is a little less than comfortable; warn that top you might not be able to finish by ass; and offer up your mouth if you can't keep going. Once you get to four, work on five. And so on... More lube early on will extend your endurance. Don't be afraid to lube up, even before top is around. And, experiement with lubes and when you find one that is more compatible with you; keep that along.

Consider a little desensitizing cream after #2; see if that doesn't extend your range a bit.

Keep up that high fiber diet. If what happens after 3 is urge to move bowels, try some immodium before you start. Don't overdo that stuff.

Finally, just have fun. Enjoy each and every thrust of each and every load. Focus on your enjoyment thee and even two loads may be more satisfying than you've been experiencing...

I like to focus on quality over quantity. I have been fucked and bred by only two tops one night. However both fucked me in a number of positions. They both knew how to work their dicks and last. When both finally came they thrust deep in me and shot big loads.

i have also been fucked by five guys. Three were so fast you could not even tell they were in me.

for me quality surpasses quantity