Two Extremes

Friday I posted an ad on Craig's list. I got a number of responses, and anticipated I'd be lucky if two or three actually showed up.

First guy who answered was married. He gave his stats and they were not bad. He said he only wanted to fuck bareback and nut in my ass. He came over and was better that his descriptions. He had a huge eight inch uncut dick. He asked me to lay on my stomach, and once I was in position, he climbed on top and, with one swift movement, shoved his tool in my ass. He was very verbal and asked if I wanted him to breed me. I replied "Of course" and then he let out a cry as he came, pumping a few times as he filled my ass.

Then next guy came over. He had said he was husky and had a ten inch dick, that he was married and wanted to fuck raw. When he showed up, well, husky would be a kind description. I think he weighed 400 pounds. Anyway when he took off his shorts I had trouble seeing his dick. I think he measured ten inches from his waist down. He asked if I would suck him first and I declined. He tried to get hard but could not. After a few minutes of this I suggested he leave. He said "Sorry, maybe next time I can get hard."

There will be no next time.

One out of two is not bad. My advice to those who lie about their stats? Don't.

Edited by Hotload84

Guest JizzDumpWI

Sadly bottom jim, some will lie. The desire of some who never challenge the lie and dont send the guy who deceived packing sustains them. They know the lie will get them laid some of the time...

Guest slobbvers

I recently had someone on Adam message me. He stated that he is older that his posted on on his profile. I told him that I don't care to get involved with someone who isn't honest.