3rd Times the Charm

bbinbpark

So a couple weeks ago I got hit up by this sexy latino on Grindr. He sends me his nudes and I have to say the man has a cock to die for. It is totally out of proportion from his body, a kickstand, tripod or third leg. The man has the dick of death between his legs. I'm vers but totally want to take his cock. After the usual bantering of when and where etc. we decide to meet at my place. He then asks if I play safe or bare and I give my stock response 'usually safe' which I find gets me more bare action than not. Yeah, I'm sure there's guys on here that disagree but it works for me. He responds that he's only a safe sex guy. Cool, I just want his cock and will take it with condom if need be. I get ready and make sure I'm lubed up with boy butter hoping for an 'accident' with the condom. He gets here, and his pics don't do him justice. His cock is a deadly weapon. He rubbers up, plunges into my pre-lubed hole and after some heavenly pumping blows his load. When he pulls out I notice that the condom was still intact, but did not have much of a load. After he leaves I feel around and it feels like some cum may have leaked in, fucking hot!

A few days later I see him again and hit him up. This time when dick of death shows up we start making out just inside the front door and are stripping each other down. I've again lubed up with boy butter, and his fingers start probing my hole. He starts moaning about how he wants me. I pull his pants down and work his cock with my mouth for a couple minutes. I get back up and we start making out some more, he turns me around and next thing I know he's teasing my hole a bit, hmm, no condom. He pushes all the way in for a moment, then pulls out. We go lay down and keep making out. He again teases my hole, and then plunges his cock in me fully, no condom. Damn! That's fucking hot. After fucking me into bliss, he pulls out and shoots on my chest. So close. He acts a bit funny as he's getting ready to leave and I wonder if I pushed him too far.

A couple days ago I message him again, and he's of course horny. This session starts like the others, making out when he gets here, stripping down and sliding his kickstand in my throat. I want to climb on him but am not sure if he'll be game to breeding me this time based on how he acted last time. I turn my back to him to let him do what he wants and he slides right in, no pretense, no condom, pure bliss! I'm of course thinking he's going to pull out like last time, but this time he keeps pounding my hole until he whispers he's going to shoot. I feel his huge load flood my hole, and then he pulls out.

For a 'safer only' guy he sure gave me a good breeding. Can't wait for the next time

nice one.

im same - i answer "sometimes" when they ask if i do bare.......kinda leaves the ball in their court......every top i've ever bottomed for who says he only does safe has always barebacked me........makes it all the more worthwhile if they like to come multiple times as smell of cum drives me wild.........my latest 2 tops past weekend both fisted me deep afterwards - was beautiful.