[Anon BB Geek] AAA: Anon Ass in Air for Hairy Cyclist

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Anon BB Geek's original blog post...

pic.jpg

The guy was having a few problems finding my place and I almost gave up on him. "Yo, which apt?" was the excuse. I was already getting a head rush from leaning over the stool because he was suppose to be there 10 minutes ago, "at the latest".

BIZZZ! The buzzer noise was nerve racking but he finally made it. I quickly ran down the hall, held down the Door button without ever talking to him, and shot back to the stool. The kitchen stool was the perfect height for my little skinny ass to bend over and stick my ass in the air. He and I both wanted "anon scene". I told him the door would be unlocked, that he would turn around, and see my bare ass at the end of hallway. He really liked the pic I had sent of my big butt and skinny legs bent over so I figured we should fuck standing. His pics were a muscled hairy jock -- big hairy legs, arm, and big hairy pecs. They could be fake but he'd cycled 65 miles a few days earlier. Proof enough.

So the silence set in. It seemed like an eternity after buzzing him in. Every noise in the building was something to listen to; was that his footstep? or the neighbor's? ... I noticed the view from the stool cut off half the front door and this was perfect. It meant we wouldn't see each other's faces but I could see his lower half. ... Enough listening. I lifted off the stool and checked my cell for any messages. None. ... I heard footsteps on our floor and darted back to the stool, panting in anxiety! I heard the door open. My heart was racing! I bent my head down to look through the stool's legs, past my wide open legs, and saw two legs standing next to my open door, facing my ass! OMG it was a rush. He was wearing shorts and black sneakers. He had big hairy calves, even from 12 feet away. He grabbed his shorts and quickly slid them through his shoes onto the floor at the front doorstep. He started walking directly towards me, his muscled hairy thighs flexing with each step. God, he DID cycle. I knew he was liking the view too; that's why I had setup the scene for the far end of the hallway.

His sneakers stopped just behind my bare feet. I stopped looking from underneath the stool, but couldn't control my breathing. It was like the excitement of not ever seeing his face was making me hyperventilate. Then I felt it -- I moaned loudly. He had pressed his cock against my butt crack! This huge swell of sexual drive filled up every part of my body. I couldn't believe it was happening. But his dick still felt a bit soft, which got me worried. He had sent pics, which I now knew were really his pics, and in them his cock was rock hard at a 45 degree angle. I had asked if his balls were full and he had said "Yes, about a weeks worth" but now I was a little worried he couldn't do the scene.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw his left arm reach for the lub. I had setup another stool with various supplies if he needed them. His arm was hairy and thick, just like the pics. I heard him start jacking behind me. Then he touched me. He cupped my right butt cheek with his fingers. It was a soft but intense touch, like a massage. He touched my left thigh the same way. 'Oh this guy was the romantic type' I thought. Now I understood why he wasn't rock hard, so I played along -- and enjoyed it. I leaned up a little so we were sorta standing. He was probably 5'10 but I couldn't tell clearly since he was totally behind me. I could see clearly now that the hair on his legs wasn't long or wirey but the short and thick kind, that stands up on the skin. I touched his left thigh. He moaned. So he *was* tactal, I thought. This made sense. We both had normal sex before and were now depriving our bodies of the tactile part by doing it anonymously. I twisted my arm behind me to reach for his stomach and found a much thicker patch of beefy masculine hair on his tummy. Very hot to touch and not see. My hungry ass wanted more.

I bent all the way over and arched my butt high in the air to give his cock the signal to enter. Through the stool legs I could see his thigh muscles flexing as he grabbed my waste and aimed his cock at my hole. In his pics it looked 8", thick, and stood up at a high angle so he probably was using one hand to guide it in. I felt his cockhead started shoving its way into my butt hole. I bit into the stool hard. It fucking hurt and the pain had to go somewhere because neither of us used poppers. His whole shaft slowly slid inside me and we both moaned. We stood there for a moment breathing heavily: big hairy breeder and little smooth whore. Hot! He brought both hands around and put them under my mouth. I started sucking on his thumb out of sheer love of knowing his raw cock was in my bare hole. He pulled his cock out of my hole some, and probably looked at the view of it and my ass, then slowing slid it back in. He rocked his thick cock in and out like that, slowly enjoying the view. I bent down more to feel up his calves while he fucked slow and steady.

"I haven't cum in probably a week so will have to take it slow and steady", he had said. I remembered that now, and the little cum whore came out in me. I wanted this hot cyclist's load deep in my cumhole. So I backed my ass up each time he slowly pushed forward. He tried slowing down. Then he stopped rocking in step with my ass. But I didn't. I savagly started fucking his dick with my ass. I felt his furry patch against my buttcheeks. I was going all the way deep and he was too horny. He grabbed my left ass cheek harder, and I knew he couldn't go back. I shoved my ass deep into his balls, the balls that were full of a week's worth of baby batter. He moaned. I knew it was happening. I reached back and grabbed his thigh just below the butt. He breathed heavily. Yes! cum in my hole! Another exhalation. Breed my ass! I squeezed his thigh muscles and found they were totally seized up. His raw cock was unloading a weeks worth of cum into my hungry hole.

He relaxed, and let go of my ass. The hairy cycling jock had bred me, the smooth skinny runner. I knew he was about to walk away so I clamped down as hard as I could on his cock and looked through the stool again. His two hairy muscled legs were wide apart just behind mine. I felt him pulling his raw cock out and hoped my hole was milking all of his cum. Instead a huge cumload fell to the floor between our legs. My jaw dropped. He stood there for a moment. ... Maybe he was looking at the cumload that he had just deposited in my hole or looking at his creamy bare cock. I dunno. He swung around and walked away from my ass. I watched his great thighs squat down for the shorts and knew that I wanted him to see one last thing from the end of the hallway. I reached around to my butt cheek as he pulled up his shorts. He grabbed the door knob. I slipped my finger onto my butt hole. He opened the door but hesitated. And I felt it. OMG, my hole was creamy! He walked out and shut the door. He had seen me fingering his load.

My phone buzzed. It was a txt from him. He said, ":)"2317501586864469346-309601501569033701?l=anonbbgeek.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.