[Bare Confessions] latino fuck

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bare Confessions' original blog post...

Last spring I met a hot little Latin twink online. He had just turned 18, and was looking to get his hole seeded and wanted to get knocked up. I don’t hide my status in any of my profiles, so he knew what he was getting and what he wanted. We set up to meet at his place one afternoon.

Raul is quiet hot, nice 6 pack, and a great bubble butt. He is about 5’8, so just a bit shorter than me. That first time was kinda weird, as he was still in High School, and living at home. His folks don’t know that he’s gay, but it must be denial, as he is quite effeminate. Anyway, back to what you want to hear about.

He opened the door in just these skimpy shorts that barely covered up his excitement. He invited me in, and we quickly headed to his room. I kicked off my sneakers as he quickly began taking off the rest of my clothes, and getting out of his shorts. The minute my cock was free from my jeans, as I’ve said before I prefer to go commando, he was on his knees sucking it and pushing my jeans the rest of the way down.

After letting him slobber on my cock for a few minutes, I pulled him up and shoved him onto the bed. I sucked on his uncut tool as he went back to sucking on my uncut cock. After a few minutes, I worked my way between his legs and began to tongue and finger his hole. This really got him moaning around my cock. A few minutes later, he got off my cock, and begged me to slide it into him. I flipped around and pushed his legs up to his chest. I put the spit slicked head of my cock on his dripping hole and pushed slowly in. He moaned as I entered his hole, and I moaned from the tight feel of his hole as I kept slowly pushing into him inch by inch.

Once my balls hit his ass, I let him get used to having my cock in him, then began to slowly fuck his hole. He really got into it, and his rock hard cock was leaking precum like a faucet. We switched up positions a couple of times; we went from him on his back, to me on my back with him riding me, to doggy, down to him on his stomach, then back to him on his back. We had barely touched his cock the entire time, and just after we had switched back to him on his back, he groaned, his balls tightened up and his cock began to shoot a huge load all over his chest and stomach, but the first shot arced over his head and hit the wall. I could feel his ass clinch as each shot of his juice exited his cock. It drove me over the edge, and I let him know I was going to breed and seed his ass. He told me to get it in deep, so I pushed all the way in as my cock began to pump my seed out and into his ass. I got off about 6 or 7 good shots, then pumped his ass making sure it got in there good and deep. I pulled out, and he got down to my cock and cleaned all the extra cum and ass juices off it. After a bit of kissing, I got dressed and headed out as his folks were supposed to be home soon.

We’ve hooked up about a dozen times since then, and each time he gets my seed nice and deep in his twink ass. He has not converted yet, and I hope he never converts. Part of me feels guilty about breeding him, but he wants me to, and it is a big ego stroke having this hot Latin twink wanting me.3053645520591533581-1292254655948500177?l=barebackconfessions.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.