[Bare Confessions] Winter Wonderfuck

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bare Confessions' original blog post...

With the cold weather and constant snow, and my distinct lack of sex lately, my thoughts have been turning to past winter fun.

Outdoor sex in winter can be problematic, what with cold, freezing stuff off possibly, etc. But, at the same time, the feel of a tight warm ass wrapping around a cold hard cock feels great. When Jimmy and I were first hanging out, DC had a rather good snowstorm come up.

Jimmy and I had been hanging out together, so with the streets temporarily closed, we decided to spend the night hanging out, and have some fun. We wandered around that night, and ended up at the mall. There was no one else around, and we started making out at the base of the Washington Monument, after all, it is really just a big phallic symbol.

We fell into this snow bank, and then started tugging on each other’s pants. We go them down, and then jimmy lifted up my legs and push his cock into me. it was a fast and furious fuck, between the cold snow beneath us, and the cold winds and snow still falling. Soon he moaned and with a final thrust, he pushed in and his warm cum exploded into my ass. We kissed as he came down from his orgasm, and rolled so he was on his back.

I got his legs up, and slid into his hole. My cock was freezing cold, but his ass warmed it up quickly. A few minutes of furious pounding, and I pushed into his guts and sprayed his insides down with my own warm batch of babymakers. When I pulled out, we quickly got our pants back up. A few more minutes of making out, and we started moving again.

We head back towards Jimmy’s. On the way, we make another stop at that park near his place. This time we did it standing up, but first I plant another load of my sperm in his ass, then he puts another batch of his in my butt. We were both quite cold below the belt when we finally got back to his place. We made some hot chocolate, and hung out with his “roommate” the rest of the night.

It’s one of my favorite winter memories, even if my balls do try to crawl up inside me at the thought of another bout of sex in snow.3053645520591533581-1612475784402985388?l=barebackconfessions.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.