[Bare Confessions] Paul

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bare Confessions' original blog post...

Paul is a kept boy, though he is now a bit old to be called a boy. We’ve been getting together for a while, whenever he needs to be fucked by someone closer to his own age. It’s always a quickie, but he’s got a nice tight hole and loves to get filled with my seed. I also get a bit nervous going into his building, because you have to sign in, and I wonder if his daddy will ever find out, or what the older lady behind the counter thinks is going on.

Anyway, Paul always greets me at the door buck naked, and as soon as the door is closed, he is on his knees taking out my cock, then as he sucks me as he gets my shoes off. I remove my shirt as he does this. Once my shoes are off, he stands up and we kiss as we move through the apartment, my pants ending up inside out on the floor as I step out of them. We enter the bedroom, and I push him down onto the bed. I suck on his cock for a while before moving to his tight hole. As I rim his hole, getting it slick with my spit for the next event, he slobbers all over my cock, getting it slick with his spit.

After a few minutes of rimming and slurping, I flip around, and he lifts his legs. I push in, and he eagerly opens to get my cock into his hole. We have never talked condoms, and he never asked me to use one. As I fuck him, he jacks his cock, and since we’ve been doing this for a while now, our timing is almost in synch. I tell him I’m about to seed his ass, and he moans that he’s about to cum. A few thrust of my cock into him, and he begins to shoot his seed all over his chest and belly. A few seconds later, I push into him one more time and sink as far into him as I can as my seed fires into his bowels. I lean down and we kiss as we both come down from our orgasms. I slide out of him, and head into the bathroom for a quick cleanup. When I come out, my clothes are ready for me to put back on, and he is now in a pair of gym shorts. I get my clothes on, and after a quick kiss, head out.

I sign out at the desk, and it has only been 15 minutes since I rode the elevator up. I walk out, my balls sufficiently drained for another day. Paul’s ass has been sated till the next time he calls for a fuck and fill, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week.3053645520591533581-29333309938159348?l=barebackconfessions.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.