[Bare Confessions] Payback

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bare Confessions' original blog post...

A few weeks after all the drama in my life from September, I was out with Jimmy. I was still really pissed at him, and I asked him how he could have done it to me. He told me that he wanted me to make him poz too, and then we could both live with it and get other guys with our charged spunk.

I was really pissed, and when we got back to my place I grabbed him and threw him to the floor. I rolled him onto his belly and pulled down the back of his pants while I smacked him around and got my cock out. I didn’t even bother with spit or anything; I just jacked my cock as I kept him down as he struggled under me. Once I was hard, I pushed against his hole until my cock was deep in him. He was crying, and saying that he was sorry. I told him I didn’t give a damn, that if he wanted my poz load he was going to get it as rough as I could give it to him. I kept pounding his hole and once I felt my load build, I pushed deep into him and let it fill him up.

As I laid on top of him letting my seed soak into him, he kept saying that he was sorry. I told him that he was going to keep taking it as rough as that from me each time we met up till he was poz too. He said he deserved that, and I slid out of him. I told him to keep that load swimming in him to help it take.

We did continue to play rough every time we met up after that till we fell out of contact due to a guy he was seeing. I was still friends with a close friend of his for a long time after that, but the fucker never converted, and we fucked for well over a year with me giving him injections of my DNA almost weekly. Maybe he was one of the lucky ones who is naturally immune, but in a way I am glad he didn’t get it, at least while I knew him; he was the type to break condoms to fuck guys and stealth them. He probably would have been a major spreader.3053645520591533581-8015113004512425510?l=barebackconfessions.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.