[Bare Confessions] Converting?

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bare Confessions' original blog post...

I’ve been spending time on bugshare trying to figure out what makes guys want to get converted, but still haven’t really figured it out.

While on there, I met this guy who wants me to convert him. I met up with him last week, and since we couldn’t meet at his place, and mine is too far for him to travel, we did it in his truck at this empty building. We reclined the seats, I pulled down my jeans and he sucked my cock till I was rock hard. Normally, a good BJ would get me close, and though he was a good cocksucker, I didn’t feel my load building up. Once I was hard, I had him roll onto his side, and I pushed into his hole. It took me a minute or so to get into his tight hole with only his spit as lube, but I finally pushed in and he was very tight. I pounded on his hole for a while, and after maybe 10 minutes I felt my load getting close. I asked him if he was sure he wanted my charged seed in him. He said he wanted me to poz him up. A few thrusts later, and I unloaded a few day’s worth of seed into his tight hole. I fucked him for a minute or two more after I had stopped shooting to make sure it was all in him, and up as far as I could push it. When I pulled out, he licked my cock clean, then we both straightened ourselves out, and headed out.

A few days later I got an email from him saying he had found a bit of blood on his undies, and if it might be mine. I told him it wasn’t mine, and was probably his from getting pounded with no lube other than his spit. He replied that it was cool that he might be poz sooner, but wants to keep getting injections till he is definitely poz.

He also passed on my e-mail to a buddy of his who wants me to poz him too. Now I’ve got two guys that want me to poz them, and a third guy that wants me to bareback him, but he hasn’t come out and asked me to poz him. Meanwhile, the guy that I discussed in my last post has yet to contact me since I posted it.3053645520591533581-3280187485714385902?l=barebackconfessions.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.