[Bare Confessions] OH! Canada!

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bare Confessions' original blog post...

I was up in Toronto this past weekend, but was afraid I’d have no chance to experience the gay area, or any hookups. Luckily, I was able to get away on my last morning there for a few hours and walk around the gay village. There wasn’t much going on, but that really didn’t surprise me as it was 8 in the morning on a Sunday, and judging from the flyers, there had been a couple of big events the night before. I saw a couple of guys doing the walk of shame, obviously in their party clothes from the night before. But you know there wouldn’t be a blog entry if something hadn’t happened.

As I was making a final walk down the street, and headed back to my hotel, I saw this cutie, probably still in last night’s clothes. We made eye contact while still a good distance away, and he stopped to “look” at something in the shop window. I stopped next to him, and we had a brief conversation at the end of which he asked me back to his place, a block away. He was cute, a bit shorter than me, and had the most beautiful green eyes I had ever seen. I said sure, but that it’d have to be quick as I was leaving soon. In no time, we were headed to his place.

The minute the door was closed, we were kissing each other. He was a great kisser, and we both kept our lips locked together as we kicked off our shoes and began to tear each other’s clothes off. His baggy denim jeans slid off his hips easily revealing that he had been commando. He undid my jeans and my cock popped out, as I was commando too. He shoved my jeans to the floor, and I quickly stepped out of them as he stepped out of his shorts. I pulled him closer, and got a hand on his firm, tight ass, and massaged them as his hands explored under my shirt. We separated briefly to pull our shirts off, then he pulled me towards the bedroom.

He pushed me back onto the bed, and went down and began to suck my cock. He deep throated me and worked the whole length of my cock before moving down and working on my balls, licking and sucking them till everything down there was slick with his spit. He pushed me further up on the bed, then straddled me. He bent down and kissed me while one of his hands lifted my cock up slightly and positioned it at his back door.

As he kissed me deeply, he pushed back, and my bare cock slid easily into his ass. I could feel that his hole was slick and I wondered if he had been out on the prowl, so had been prelubed, or if it was the kind of lube I prefer, the kind from other guys. I didn’t have long to wonder, as the last inch of my cock slid home into him, he broke the kiss, and asked me how I liked his cum filed ass. I told him that it felt great, and I’d be adding another load into him. He told me to push the other ones deeper, and add my seed to his cunt. I flipped him over, so I was now on top of him and pushed his legs back to his chest.

I pounded his ass for a while, till I felt my load building in my nuts, and knew it was a matter of minutes till I added another huge load to his ass. His cock was rock hard and throbbing as I pushed into him then pulled almost all the way out. I told him I was getting close, and he said to get my seed deep into him, breed him good and deep. As I hit the point of no return, I shoved all the way into him, my balls hitting against his ass. With short strokes, I finished myself off, telling him that I was filling him with a 4 day load. As the first shot of my spunk left my cock, I pushed all the way in. I grabbed his cock as my spunk shot into him, and gave it a few tugs, watching the skin slide back and forth over the head. He moaned as I started to fuck him again to make sure all my seed was deep in him. He let out an oh my god, and his cock began to shoot his spunk all over his smooth chest and belly.

With my cum planted firmly inside him, I pulled out and licked up his cum, then moved up and kissed him. There was still a bit of his cum in my mouth, and he hungrily sucked on my tongue to get the last of his DNA off my tongue. He then rolled up over so I was on my back and went down and cleaned my cock. After he came back up, we shared one more kiss, then I thanked him, got dressed and headed out. I wonder if he kept all that seed in him the rest of the day.

I stopped off at a coffee shop for a Latte, and got cruised again, this time by a tall hottie in baggy shorts that were tenting a bit as he eyed me. I wish I’d had time to play with him too, but I was pushing it on my transport time as it was. Maybe another time, and I’ll have to make sure I get out to the bars, saunas, and clubs.3053645520591533581-6484198802931504367?l=barebackconfessions.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.