[Bare Confessions] Jimmy Visits Work

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bare Confessions' original blog post...

Kinda been slow for me lately, so thought I’d write about something Jimmy and I used to do. I was working in an office building in downtown DC, and Jimmy would sometimes come meet me for lunch, but he wanted more than food. He’d complain that he wanted to get it on and get a load in me to have planted while I worked. We’d been unable to find a place to do it, till one day.

I wasn’t paying attention one morning as I was coming in, and took the elevator to the floor two above mine. Rather than waiting for the elevator, I decided to take the stairs down. On the floor above mine in the stairwell was a janitorial closet, and the door was unlocked. Once I got to my cube, I left a message for Jimmy that I had found a place to do it. He was excited, and we both looked forward to lunch that day. We both ate quickly, and soon were in the closet.

We didn’t strip down; we just tugged stuff down to get at each other’s holes and cocks. I slicked up his cock with my spit, then turned around and let him at my hole. He slid in and quickly pounded me till he shot his cream into my ass. When he pulled out, he dropped to his knees and got my cock ready to slide into him. When he had my cock dripping with his spit, he bent over against a wall, and I lined my cock up with his hole. He winced slightly as I pushed into his tight hole, but took it. I slowly fucked his hole, and his cock began to grow again as I stimulated his prostate. After a few minutes of that, he was begging me to pound him, and I soon complied. As I was pounding him, he moaned that he was going to cum again. I told him to catch it, so he got his hand over his cockhead, ready to catch his spunk. I also told him I was close, and he told me to fill him up. With a final push, I sunk in him till my balls were against his hole, and my seed began to shoot into him.

At the same time, his cock began to shoot, and it was almost like each shot of my jizz was coming out his cock. We stayed locked together as we both shot, then when I was finished shooting, I pumped my cock a few more times in his ass, then pulled out. I licked his jizz out of his hand, then we kissed for a few minutes as our cocks softened. We got ourselves back together again, then I checked the stairwell to make sure the coast was clear. We headed back out, and after a handshake goodbye, I went back to work and Jimmy went off to do who knows what.

We did it in that closet maybe a dozen more times, sometimes both of us would get filled like that first time. Sometimes, it’d be only one of us getting filled. It all depended on how long we had, and how each of us were feeling that day.3053645520591533581-3021913061641333644?l=barebackconfessions.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.