[Bare Confessions] Filling a hole

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see Bare Confessions' original blog post...

It'd been almost two weeks since I'd been able to fuck anyone, and this past Thursday morning, I was finally able to change that.

I had met Bill online earlier, and had actually creamed his hole before, but we always seemed to have trouble meshing our schedules. But finally, he was working from Home on Thursday, and my nuts really needed relief. Bill is a poz vers with a nice big cock that really leaks the precum. He met me at the door naked, and we moved right to the bedroom. I quickly stripped down, and we spent a while kissing and generally making out. After a while, we switched to 69ing, and sucked each others poles for a bit.

After a while of lapping the precum off his cock, I spread his legs and dove into rimming his sweet pucker. When I did that, he returned the favor and began to lick deep into my hole. A while later, we switched back up to sucking on the cocks, and then back to kissing. After we'd been kissing for a while, I pushed his legs up and got his hole nice and slick with my spit, then got a bit on the head of my cock.

I felt a bit of resistance as I pushed into him, but soon my balls were against his ass. I pounded him roughly for a few minutes, but I knew if I kept that up I'd blow in him too quickly for both of us. so I slowed it down, and he told me to speed it back up and get that huge load in him. I sped back up, and soon I told him I was filling him up, and began to blow my seed into his ass. It felt like a minute or more of my cock pulsing inside him, and he told me to keep fucking him and get it deep inside. I kept fucking him till my cock got fully soft. He sucked on my cock for a while, while I jacked him off. He blew his load all over his stomach, and then we just settled back for some kissing and then some chat.

He went off to a business meeting with my load in him, and I headed in to work. What fun! Love the Idea that he was in a meeting with all these suits and my load burried in his hole.3053645520591533581-7478766279113925409?l=barebackconfessions.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.